The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Gilead is charging nearly 3000 dollars for remdesivir, a drug whose development was mostly funded by tax payers. This is a life saving drug that is needed to keep covid from doing further human and economic damage. It costs around 10 dollars to produce a round, and again its development was mostly funded by tax payers.

The CEO should be drawn and quartered publicly, slowly and as painfully as possible, and every asset his company owns should be seized.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Searly Sear  
Hope you make it through. If you die, there needs to be a post here so your relatives can let us know…

@Zincy  
“That’s scummy.” “Humans are truly the lowest of low.” -My OCs from my original IP.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Zincy  
Isn’t that immoral rather than illegal? Also, I remember hearing years ago that someone was doing something similar with cancer medication, and the FBI was able to take him to court due to tax evasion since that was the illegal activity, but trialed him for how he was selling his medicine at an immoral cost.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
@Wiimeiser  
You all will know I died if I mysteriously haven’t posted anything or shown any signs of activity around here for years.

The hardest part is I am a one of a kind user in my part of the world with no real life friends or other people that know me who also use or know this site so there won’t hardly be any trace of my true situation outside the internet.
Dust Rock
United Equestria - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Nyx - For supporting the site
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Platinum Supporter - Platinum Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -

Demonic Blood
Permission to post a link or is that against the rules? It’s basically for a petition to make things to back to normal after the virus is over.

You KNOW they won’t if we don’t sign a petition.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Wasn’t there a virus that mainly targeted children a few months ago?

@Dust Rock  
You’re unaware that how things will become after the virus will become the new normal, like any other large event in history. Things will change, and a petition won’t help anyone. If anything it will give an illusion of what you want, allowing others to use you while your distracted.
Background Pony #0A44
We are all doom. There is going to be a new swine flu pandemic. We can’t handle two pandemic at once. This is the end.
Background Pony #485E
@Dust Rock  
Wtf does that even mean? We were screwed anyway, even before the pandemic, the economic bubble was about to burst. The Buffet indicator was at an all time high. Inequality is only growing, regardless of the pandemic. The divorce rate is at an all time high. The government enacted the Patriot act years ago and has been taking our rights away for decades anyway. Global climate change will continue to wreak more and more havoc as time goes on over the decades ahead of us.

I hate to burst your bubble, but there is no such thing as normal in this context, and there never was.

Edit:Oops this is Oliver Hancock, my bad.
O. Hancock
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@MagpulPony  
I’m just saying that stuff was going to hit the fan at some point anyway, including a lot of the economic downturn happening this year anyway. I’ve actually been doing a lot better personally since the pandemic hit. I feel like I have a purpose now. I just feel for the people out there who are lost or down on th it luck.

Granted- yeah, this pandemic is making a lot of things way worse…

Regardless, a petition to put things “back to normal” is still meaningless. That was the whole point of what I said. A petition??? For “normalcy??????” If anyone wants things to be back to some semblance of “normalcy” than try to do whatever it was you did before the pandemic as much as you can… But for millions of Americans, that “normal” wasn’t good or healthy or productive anyway, and a lot of us are better off doing things in the “non-normal” way we are now. I’m actually putting in job applications now. That’s not my “normal” for the last 4 years, being that my panic attacks have kept me out of work that long. But I’m a little better now. I’m fighting the good fight and I’m putting my second application in today. If this is what “not normal” looks like, I don’t want to be normal.

I’m still a basket case, but I’m a looney with a purpose, with more ability to actually cope and put my best foot forward and maybe inch ahead and fight the good fight. Hard as I’ve tried over the last few years I haven’t been able to do that. Not like this. This pandemic was the best thing to ever happen to me. That and finding my girlfriend.

When you’ve been suffering so much for years on end, and finally you have a way to put yourself to good use without even getting a job, you feel a lot better, eventually to the point that you might even be able to get a job anyway.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@O. Hancock  
At least it’s working out for some people. Hopefully that continues for you and you’re able to achieve your goals now. Even a small amount of good coming from current events is a welcome change.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
The darkness of this year has finally descended upon me.

So the test results arrived today and there are 8 new cases on my place …and I regret to inform you all that me and my brother are amongst those numbers. Were both currently isolated on separate rooms (me on the second floor of our house while he below) strictly no going outside and no close contact with each other or any other people around us.

Our house and the rest of those who are positive was raided by disinfectant teams while we will be strictly monitored by the local government teams. Hard lockdown on my place might come very soon and I hope they know what they’re doing.
RD4590
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
It seems that some of those “nicknames” are exclusively accepted by a group of white Americans called “Trump supporters”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide