The Virus Outbreak Thread

Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@MagpulPony  
Oh cool, Baja Fresh! We used to have those here in Texas a few years ago, I thought they had pretty good tacos, but unfortunately they’ve all since closed up.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
Also, WHO just announced that people don’t need to wear masks in public, which is 100% against the scientific evidence. Just more glaring proof that the WHO is a pile of dog shit.
NeonThriller

@Meanlucario  
But we’ll have to close again  
Thanks police officers, This is all your fault, Had that police officer not choked that poor man, Than a possible second wave could have been avoided.  
NOTE: I fully back the protesters that are peaceful, I’m just pointing out that large crowds like protests could spark a second wave. I can assure you that I still believe in the right to protest, I’m just concerned that with a large crowd, The virus could come back as it is highly contagious.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Typhoon2000  
That’s pretty much a given. I’d expect to see a spike in every city there’s been a protest (and it’s safe to say a good amount of the rioters came from outside those cities, so there’s more spreading).
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Typhoon2000  
It’s not the Police’s fault that peaceful protestors turned into out of control rioters. Plus the cop that murdered the man was charged, why are they still rioting? Justice was served.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
More bad, crazy, and awful shit has happened in the past 6 months than the past 6 years.

Yes, it dwarfs even the butt fuck insanity of 2016.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide