Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@MagpulPony  
At the very least I did mention to my mom about the idea of the bedroom renovation project. Since I have nothing to do right now I might as well. One idea I threw out first was a new shelving unit and possibly hooking up my computer to a projector.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
Apparently when every single person is cooped up inside, bad things stop happening. The two massive Navy hospital ships docked in New York and Los Angeles have virtually 0 patients.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Bueno.

A small time politician in Spain reportedly said yesterday that :“The virus understands the social class.” implying that it only attacks certain ppl he doesn’t like.

Headline of a news article in mexico. “Governor of Puebla says: If only the rich are at risk, the poor are immune.

Venezula deleted some of its official tweets promoting “homemade brews.”

Brazil hastag “Brazil cannot stop” with interviewee saying “if the economy collapses, the government dies.”

One article written by a phd in nanotech opens with: “the coronavirus is an expression of the highest capacity and technology, launched by the elites of the colonial powers in-sync with their Bio-Terrorism Handbook.

…Well…It looks like the Latino arc is the next exciting story arc of the currently popular Corona-Chan anime.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@MagpulPony  
Ofc not. I dont beliee it’s bioterrorism perpetrated by anyone with political intent.  
But hey, ppl can say whatever they want.

Speaking of freedom of information, why does Youtube ban the 5G conspiracy videos? WHY?!  
I want to see it!

Anyone has the interview? Can anyone link me?
silbasa
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

We need to keep it up, not lift restricions. It is unsure if we gain immunity to this as of now so isolation is the only thing that works. Dangerous times ahead if countries get sloppy now.
Terton
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
And now Martin Shkreli wants out of jail to “help with researching the virus”. Totally not so he can lay claim to the rights of a vaccine and jack up the price of it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide