The Virus Outbreak Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Wiimeiser  
Honestly, I can see electronic votes being easier to tamper, and seeing as how there’s footage of US politicians voting for each other on things, I can see them being part of the problem.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #BFCD

Not really. Based on my experience with the virus, it is not very different from a normal flu at first, except that it is much faster and more severe, the breathing difficulties are more severe, and the body’s circulation is in danger of collapsing more quickly because the immune system is running at full speed.

Of course, other serious side effects cannot be ruled out, depending on the previous condition of an affected person. I, for example, already had problems with my lungs and had to be artificially ventilated for a very long time. It was not pleasant. Not at all.

But still be alert if you already have heart problems with previous colds, or with the flu. Tachycardia can of course be stress-related, but nevertheless you should not take it lightly and go to the doctor for safety reasons if you can afford it.
Background Pony #1F8C
The virus won’t get too bad in Maine right? I live there. In the franklin county.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
@MagpulPony  
All I can do at this point is apply for employment insurance and live on a prayer until further notice. Since I live with my parents housing won’t be an issue. Now all I have is a lot of “free” time and nothing to actually spend said time on. One thing I considered before the apocalypse started was renovating my bedroom but I’m not putting any real plans in place for now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide