The Virus Outbreak Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zerowinger  
Ppl putting on weird ass cosplay IRL unironically. I never thought I’d see the day where everyone looks like a VR Chat custom character. And like VRChat, you can’t really touch the other person.

OMG this is some meta shit.

Also not a single one of them puts on a niqaab, which basically fulfills all the requirements for social distancing on a budget? Come on ppl we’ve already got the solution. Use it.

full

shower thought: I wonder if the police in France are still arresting niqaabi women these days. It’d be freaking hilarious if you see a niqaabi getting arrested while ppl in plastic bags and bucket helmets are walking around with no issues.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Zerowinger  
You have to admit though, scuba gear is definitely a good way to avoid inhaling the virus. If they make mask wearing mandatory countrywide (which would be absolutely stupid considering how in short supply they already are), I’ve got Jason and V masks, and my pilot helmet and oxygen mask for my NLR Air Force pilot cosplay.

And KS is at 845 and 25. Still no new cases in my county.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@lonewolf  
No but it should and could be soon. Not necessarily N95 medical masks, but just any kind of cloth face covering on every single person would greatly help.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fuck Russia
Doctors are now finding that an increasing number of coronavirus patients are suffering from not only lung problems, but also heart problems. With people dying from cardiac arrest while having no lung issues.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@tehwatever  
fursuiters and cybergoths everywhere!

@MagpulPony  
and other organs failing during the infection, it’s been observed.  
and not knowing what kind of sequels are gonna happen. I think only time will tell us.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Patachu  
I hope this trend continues post quarantine because I like seeing ppl going out dressing as their custom character without any irony.

Fursuits and cybergoths and paperbags and funny hats.

I wonder if masks in public will start trending again in europe.

I wonder if France is getting a major headache from it. They ban any kinda masks in public after all, so seeing ppl in public with accesories that obscure more than half of the face must be giving them the biggest cringe.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@tehwatever  
Crininals in powerr prefered to lie and claim masks / protection were useless. more recently they admitted they lied because there was no stock.

let’s underline the government did purchase all the stocks fronm DIY stores. and what did they do? send about a million to China, and the rest? we don’t have the logistic so we proceed to their destruction.

it was in january.  
But well that explains why there’s still people who must work outside with improvised masks, cops and cashiers, even in the hospitals.

Now the orders are like “If you have masks return them to the pharmacy”  
hell no I need it when I go outside.

the WHO lied. Did not warn in time, minimized the situation and that’s where we are now.

@MagpulPony

yeah probably, but it’s better than nothing even if it is not certified.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@MagpulPony  
Yea no I know what their reasoning is. I personally would rather see someone’s face and know what they’re carrying on their person, so I could feel much safer knowing they don’t got nothing weird on.

I just want to know if France is having even a minor “Curb your face mask ban” moment, which would be hilariously ironic, especially considering women in niqaab because:

Women in niqaab DON’T commit crime, they DON’T touch other ppl, they wear gloves, they keep their distance and they wear a mask–and that’s on a normal day.

Can you see WHY it’s tragic, ironic and also very funny in a weird way?
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
Had to go in and get a test done, and boy do they suck. I hope like hell those fast tests are less arduous, as having a probe shoved down my throat and both nostrils for 15 seconds a piece isn’t fun.

At least the staff, including the Californian usher were nice enough.
ElderD
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Don’t know if this was already posted. But, I heard that shop towels are an excellent material if you want to make a face mask, as supposedly as much as three layers can completely block the virus from getting through.

Little food for thought if you can’t find a propper medical mask.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide