The Virus Outbreak Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@silbasa

Oh yes, Article 13 really got on my nerves… By that I mean the thread that has been created here, not the real discussion about it. And no, although European, I was not this Anon( laugh). Certainly the majority of the users here on Derpibooru will survive the Corona virus. And even though I think this event will have a serious impact on the future global economy, it’s really too early to panic. On the other hand, I really do hope that there will finally be a change in global policy. But that’s probably just happy wishing.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Meanlucario

Well, I don’t know. I agree with those who think that the best thing is to isolate oneself at home. And wash your hands. But I was allowed to go out into the fresh air with my girlfriend for four hours today. Guess what? The city centre was of course completely empty. But at the popular lake and in the green areas there were so many people out because of the good weather, I really thought that this whole Corona Shut Down doesn’t make sense anymore… :-/

Either that, or we’re about to face the second wave. I wouldn’t be surprised if the virus continues to spread, because people are simply not willing to isolate themselves completely.
Background Pony #CC0E
A tiger just got tested positive for coronavirus.

If animals can get infected, we are surely going to die soon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide