The Virus Outbreak Thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Welp. Just heard a medical call on the scanner for a house about 1 1/2 blocks from mine. I heard them say they thought the person was “charlie positive”, which is their new code word for the virus. I hope it isn’t the one I’m thinking of. If it is, 1 of them works where I do. Edit: It’s not that house, but it is the house of someone who’s a friend of a friend.

And Kansas is up to 698 and 21.

CBS admits to using Italy footage in NYC stories.

And China wants to use the virus to take over the world.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
We’re now at 6,110 cases in Texas, with 105 deaths. 921 cases are in Dallas county, and the county-wide shelter in place order has been extended to April 30th.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #3BE4

I know about the spy agency thing, as all the March 15 conspiracy theorists say they’ve been visited by the police after talking about said theories online (taken with a grain of salt personally), so I’m fully aware of what they’re up to. The head lice drug thing is really interesting though.

Seymour at least means we can un-lose our guns in boating accidents.

@MagpulPony

They involve ramming a probe down your throat, or are just the blood test antibody ones?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So apparently if you’re demonetized for mentioning the virus, submitting a counter-notification will fail because it’s deleted in transit.

@Background Pony #3BE4  
The lice treatment could work as a last resort. They also found that it dies in sunlight. My decision to make the vampires in my original IP based on coronaviruses was a good move, then, I guess?

@lonewolf  
If China does take over… It’s probably the end of human rights once and for all…
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Fuck Russia
@Wiimeiser  
The US will happily go to war before it loses the dominant position as world power. And I’m fine with that. China cannot be allowed to win this, the well being of the world (which they’ve already partially destroyed) depends on it.
Background Pony #39BC
@MagpulPony  
Possibly, but it would probably make more sense to invade, I mean what are we gonna do if everyone else is dealing with nuclear bombs, put our ANZAC frigates in the way? :P
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide