The Virus Outbreak Thread

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@MagpulPony  
Well enough to move around, but still don’t exactly have my energy back at 100% so I dunno. Then again, I always seem to lack energy on any given day at least until I do some work or exercise.

I’ve also been having this terrible pain in my lower back. I have lower back pain often, but this is probably the worst I’ve felt. I don’t know if the virus is causing it directly or if it’s staying home in my bed that’s doing it, but I should be finally allowed to get out of my room to take a walk outside so I’ll see if that helps.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Fuck Russia
@MethidMan  
I’ve heard reports that the virus can indeed cause fatigue and body aches and pain, however for some luckier people that’s as bad as it gets and not much else.
Egil
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

screaming forever
@Lord Goku  
As someone who sees complete retards converse as close as possible during this nightmare at a facility where there’s been multiple cases, no. If you give that little of a shit about your safety and the safety of others, I’m sorry but you don’t deserve to live through this.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
@Lord Goku  
I’m sure there’s people who would fully support this happening in the US (I see them on Facebook often). They do that and the death toll from people being shot (on both sides) will quickly exceed the Corona one.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@MethidMan  
Damn, that’s awful. Take care of yourself.

@Lord Goku

@lonewolf  
There’s a co-worker in our department who’s been out sick for the past week and a half. We haven’t heard anything from HR or our boss, but it’s got me worried (both for this person, and for the rest of us).

Texas is now at 5,330 cases and 90 deaths, with 831 cases and 17 deaths here in Dallas county.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
God, I’m starting to get paranoid and pondering if I’ve gotten the virus.

I cancelled my upcoming work shifts in case I am sick so I don’t get everyone at Walmart sick.

This goddamn pandemic is starting to get to me.

Also I recently came across a theory that there’s two types of Coronavirus going around:  
One is actually natural and the other is man-made.

That’s some M. Night Shyamalan shit.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MethidMan

Damn, we wish you a speedy recovery man 👍

Anyhow, there were 30 new cases in Southland yesterday, specifically from a wedding in Bluff. This is disconcerting because A) that’s awfully close to my neck of the woods, and B) who the hell chooses Bluff as a place for a wedding?!
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Phew…I went outside for the first time in a week (not counting the time I went to the testing center) and I decided to walk my dog. It wasn’t difficult or anything, but man, by the end of it, I was sweating like crazy…at least on the top half of my body.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
China was just awarded a seat on the UN Human Rights Council despite having an abysmal record on human rights with the Coronavirus outbreak just the latest demonstration of such. This move is both confusing and insulting to other nations.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@MagpulPony

I’m sorry but UN is worthless in it’s entirety, don’t talk about them like anything they do has merit when it doesn’t they’re almost as corrupt as china themselves, and if they’re awarding china, then they are as corrupt as China
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide