The Virus Outbreak Thread

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Wiimeiser  
so the best thing to do, leave your studies aside for a moment, only do it from home, and don’t get out. Stay away from people.  
I also know people who have chronic illnesses and diabetes, even not a serious case of, even younger than me. “You stay at home, if you need to shop for canned food, a jug of javel and groceries I’ll pick that for you.”

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yeah that’s really all we can do. And there are people ignoring that here. They don’t even wear masks or any protection.  
«Yeah they can fine me, I don’t have money lol. Just visiting friends and my dealer for some weed but he’s rarely outside these days»  
ffs.  
full

@DarkObsidian  
That’s a relief! now have some rest and take care~
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@tehwatever

That’s right. :-)

Interestingly enough, I think that I will have to stay here for a while longer, precisely because I am now immune. There are a series of tests coming up next week that I have agreed to. Although I hardly believe that it will play a role in the long term, I am at least showing myself to be a good citizen and patriot. If it were up to me, I would not go into domestic quarantine either, but rather return to military medical service to help others there. But that remains to be seen. First of all I’ll get back on my feet completely ;-)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I guess you could say it’s China’s fault for why we have so many conspiracy theories right now by locking up whistleblowers on the Coronavirus during the early days.

Conspiracy theorists on Facebook and Reddit are dog-pilling on the incoming Asteroid/Comet and 5g theories like no tomorrow.

“They fit the timeline we’ve been given” is the least absurd response I’ve heard from these fellas.

Man, they’d probably see the Facebook post from that guy claiming to be a CIA “Agent” as pure fact.

Anyone know if during the time when the Spanish Flu was occurring that there was any extreme conspiracy theories floating around then similar to now with COVID 19?
Background Pony #CC0E
@CaptainXtra  
No, it’s just with all the tweets I’ve been reading about nurses and doctors dying, not to mention our president trying to undo everything Obama did that was supposed to PREVENT this, it’s a matter of time before the virus infects and kills me.
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

@Meanlucario  
Ah shit I forgot there’s even the basements. But still that kind of measure is really a warning signal, and gotta thank the journalists for exposing this.  
@tehwatever  
Normally it survives a few seconds exposed to full sunlight/UVs, if there’s places it can still survive, it might be frigorified, but in fact, I’m trying to search infos about the level of resistance of this virus, there’s not a single correlating info between the OMS, Institut Pasteur, INSERM… It’s hard to have a critical approach, and really KNOW the risk. I hate it.
Patachu

@Background Pony #D889  
ouch. If you have some alcohool and a spray, mix 1/3 of TCP, 1/3 of alcohool@70* and the rest of water, that’s what I use to partially disinfect myself, and normally it’s a solid antiseptic. Could use bleach but it leaves bad stains on clothes.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide