The Virus Outbreak Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Egil  
HOL UP.  
…  
considering what day we’re in…I’ll wait until tomorrow to verify if this shit real. Because it looks like a goddamn cruel joke.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Just got back from a staff meeting. There are businesses that laid off huge chunks of their staff. Turns out everyone at my job agreed to work fewer hours if it meant no one got laid off.

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

My village, as in literally the very village where my house is located has confirmed it’s first case of the coronavirus.

It’s a 64 year old male, now we’re all being briefed by our homeowners officials and the local authorities block to block to trace those people who have previously interacted with him.

We’re all gonna have to get disinfected/sprayed by this.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

On the good side, me and my brother had never left our house since the lockdown for more than 2 minutes except buying supplements.

We’ll be strictly forbidden to be outside from now on even a few meters away from my front door.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Hi folks! I just wanted to share some good news. It appears I have survived the corona virus disease. :-)

I still feel a little weak, but the fever and infection in my lungs have gone now. I have to stay in hospital for a while, most for safety reasons, but maybe I will be allowed to go home in 2-3 weeks at least. But the quarantine would be continued there for legal reasons.

And my cell phone will be monitored from now on to see where I am. But this is what I chose to do. Comes better if you don’t resist the current law and order and work with them together. Even though I love my country, but it’s not a particularly good idea to mess with the local authorities in Germany right now. At least not in Corona times. They can hardly take a joke on this subject at the moment. In my region this is still okay, but I have already heard from friends about attacks by the police and merciless decisions by the authorities in other parts of the country. Well, let’s hope this calms down sometime. At the moment everyone is just incredibly nervous and latently stressed. :-/
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide