The Virus Outbreak Thread

lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
And I have to wonder about these lockdown orders. Tornado season is almost upon the central US (April-June). What happens if a town gets hit, and a shelter has to be set up? And with trailer parks. All established ones have a single storm shelter big enough for everyone. Same with public shelters. How does that work out with the no groups and social distancing stuff?
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
My estimations for global COVID-19 death toll with:  
No containment- 550 million - 3 billion  
Current containment- 10 million - 1 billion  
Maximum containment- 99,999 - 10 million  
Nuclear war- 7.8 billion

@lonewolf  
So if I’m guessing right, if the military gets involved, Trump could be overthrown and restrictions would be eased, pulling an Earth Abides on the entire Lower 48?
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
If only we could communicate with Tardigrades, they’d teach us how to survive everything.

Killer Asteroids + Comets, Gamma Ray Bursts, Super-volcanos, Drastic Climate Change, and Pandemics like this one wouldn’t even faze those little soldiers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide