The Virus Outbreak Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Mildgyth  
My personal guess? I dont think La Corona coulda spread all over the world had it broken out in the 14th century.  
Took the Black Death SIX YEARS to cover the entire Western Europe. Two years to reach Italy, three years to reach Spain.  
…  
And the black death came from central asia, still far off from mainland china.

La Corona managed to travel in 2020 all the way to the USA in about four months.  
I don’t know if I want to laugh or cry. Probably laugh because I’m glad la corona isn’t the second coming of the black death. Had it been the black death…HO BOY.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@tehwatever  
We (Americans) call it that because China lied from the very beginning and cost the world 6 weeks worth of critical time when it mattered most. And on top of that, the Chinese government insulted the US by then accusing us of starting the virus and demanding crap from us. As such, we decided to insult their government right back and label it China virus. Not as an insult to the Chinese people, but to the Chinese government.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
My state is up to 126 cases now, and a 3rd death in Kansas City. And they’re expecting the number of cases to hit almost 400 by the end of the month. and now there’s only 2 counties next to mine that haven’t done a stay at home order yet. And the governor announced she will leave those orders up to local governments instead of making it statewide (which makes sense because there’s many counties in western Kansas that have very small populations).
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Typhoon2000

All the more reason to have some yeet cannons and a couple of thousand of rounds for each. The anti-gunners must be feeling very stupid about now, given the restrictions they supported are the reasons they can’t get a gun to defend themselves should looty mclooterface pay them a visit…

@tehwatever

Wuhan flu has a nice ring to it, but prefer the name “kung flu” myself when referring to it in a jokey manner. I continue to call it coronavirus because I hate Mexican pisswater ‘beer’ and roll my eyes at anyone who considers it “drinkable.” Nothing against Mexican brewers, just don’t like their popular export brands.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
What should be done about that Italian who thought it would be a great idea to hug lots of Chinese people? If I were in EU politics I’d declare them persona non grata in the EU and European continent.

@Egil  
If the disease had reached NZ a year earlier things would be so much worse…

@Mildgyth  
So basically it forced rich people to treat their servants with respect, and because the plague was believed to be caused by God (in much the same way it was believed lightning would never strike a church until one carrying 90 tons of gunpowder was struck by lightning and exploded killing up to 3000 people (bonus points for the church being in Italy) and forcing laws to be changed) and that the Jews were better off because they actually bothered to look after themselves, it started a genocide lite and negative perception that took until the Holocaust to undo.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
Summit County, Utah (which is where Park City is) has issued a stay-at-home order.

I thought it would be Salt Lake County, our most populated county, would be the first to issue such an order.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@QueenChrysalisIsBestVillain  
China is a country not an ethnicity or race. Please don’t confuse both, that’s disrespectful of asian people. Kung Flu or China Virus indicates that it originates from China.

@MagpulPony  
Indeed, it’s important to remind, and even if people want to omit this information that it does comes from China.  
Wuhan. And more precisely, this place.

It’s really impressive that the epicenter/bat soup where the COVID19 came out was located near that laboratory that did research and experiments on coronavirus types, isn’t it? Yes, that could be a very, very odd coincidence but again the lack of transparency from China about this center is allowing anyone to know that’s bullshit.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@lonewolf  
One of the people who tested positive also works at my warehouse. And they’re still operating  
The best part is that most people didn’t find out until a day or 2 after, not even an email or phonecall
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Not a single goddamn soul (unless you’re a CCP mouthpiece or a person brainwashed by CCP propaganda) wants to forget that it comes from China.

I can understand the act of protest, so say it flat out. Call it the CCP-Virus because fuck CCP. Don’t have ta hide it behind “oh. oh we just want to be accurate let’s not forget it came from China.”

You want CCP? Go after CCP.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide