The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #DD53
From The Guardian:
The WHO added:
The first known confirmed B.1.1.529 infection was from a specimen collected on 9 November 2021. This variant has a large number of mutations, some of which are concerning.
Preliminary evidence suggests an increased risk of reinfection with this variant, as compared to other VOCs [variants of concern].
The number of cases of this variant appears to be increasing in almost all provinces in South Africa.
Background Pony #BCFE
@NitroFury
Selfishness from capitalism (especially mainly from USA’s governments) sure is digging its own grave and trying to take humanity along with it.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I would like to know your thoughts about the recent antivaxxer riots in Europe and New Zealand. Do you think the rioters (who may be as kooky as QAnon) are that desperate and poor, or are they reckless enough to wage war against society?
Also, Labuan has become a red zone because of some idiot’s meeting.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
As I said.
Some people think that “Covid is here to stay forever”. If that is the case, I suggest putting the surviving people who spread Covid to different countries to death, because those irresponsible people brought so much death to those countries.
These irresponsible failures - tourists, businesspeople, etc. - should be branded as eternal enemies of humanity. I wish them the greatest torments of Hell for becoming walking bringers of death.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide