The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
In Malaysia, cases have dropped to just 5000 per day. Much of society is opening up with many restrictions being lifted and schools reopening, and now the government uses booster jabs for vulnerable people.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
The infamous KLCC Karen, that White lady who made a scene at a shopping mall and got fined, made a video of herself explaining why she was stubborn. It’s all about her nonsense “freedom”, and “let’s go brandon” (being a Trumpist cult member). Anyways, she’s a British expat, no surprise as the UK is known for the failure known as Brexit and anti-vaxxer mobs.
She is one reason why I’m glad Malaysia is not part of the US, so we won’t have to deal with their stupidity.
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Sesame Street made a post about how Big Bird got the COVID vaccine and Ted Cruz is throwing a fit over it
And as a heads up this isn’t the first time Big Bird got a vaccine
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

These anti-maskers need their face smashed in.
And with the passing bill of Texas’s concealed carry law this has entitled people to act like untouchable assholes in public.
The more you walk around like this we’ll keep playing these little mask law games. Now get your girlfriend’s ass out of the way, and let me shop in peace.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
In Boston, there’s a fight taking place between Super Happy Fun America and counter-protesters. The SHFA is protesting vaccine mandates, while the counter-protesters consider SHFA to be a white supremacist group.
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
Daily cases in Malaysia had rose back to 6000s.
And the government is planning to close off state borders that have a 1.0 RT (infection) rate: my home state, Negeri Sembilan, is close to that threat (0.97 RT).
I have a psychiatrist appointment next week, and I’m worried that this means I would have to get a police travel permit again if that happens.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide