The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
I couldn’t get over some stupid American’s comments on Facebook. When I complained that America gets high Covid infection rates because its people are so obsessed with “freedom”, some QAnon/Trumpist boomer likened wearing a mask to slavery.

People like them make me hate the US more. A sinking ship!

@RD4590

Me too, as I cannot see the shopping mall’s decorations. MCO in Malaysia is extended to mid-February.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@HorsesandMuchMOAR  
Local lockdown is expected to last for another three weeks in Hebei Province in China. And all the experts and the government are calling people to celebrate locally and avoid traveling. And travel restrictions are in place.  
However that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to travel as there were 18.01 million travels done on Feb.2nd (yes, today). But that is 75.9% fewer than in 2020.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
@RD4590

There are two things about Malaysia’s lockdown, as it may be more severe than in China:

1. The government has prohibited travel between states, and even between districts. (At least you are in a better shape than us)

2. Dad shared a Whatsapp report, based on a prediction in a Chinese laboratory, that there will be 7000s of daily cases at roughly mid-February.
Registered Anon
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Squirrel - Had a squirrel badge before it was cool
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Drama in the comments
Where I live we locked down early and hard and I don’t know what are case rate is like but we’ve had a lot of uptime because of our early lockdown. It wasn’t even an official thing, businesses just did it voluntarily.
Background Pony #6CBF
@Flutter_Lover  
Yes. Those things fundamentally melt/fry microorganisms way beyond whatever they can mutate into.

To note is that macroorganisms (which includes humans) are made out of millions and billions of microorganisms, so while handling such products is usually “safe”, it’s only because we have enough cells to shed on our skin before it can do any real damage. Ingesting or injecting those sort of products will burn through less protected cells and cause serious injury or death, and you should generally avoid direct contact as much as possible for the sake of skin health and its own protective mechanisms.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide