The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #B962
I wonder how this will be in the future, as if, people will avoid groups even after the COVID it’s over by fear, limited entry for stuff like movie theaters, Cons allowing only a certain number of people, etcétera.

I can’t help but think that, even if we get through this, it’s going to change a lot of our live’s daily basis on the days to come.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Can someone tell me why we’re not letting the military execute people who have the vampire fruit bat flu strand? I mean, over in the vent thread wyrmspawn said that mutated viruses are incurable so why aren’t we putting these poor souls out of their misery…with government-grade bullets?
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
@DragonBoi471  
Cause there’s a 100% chances of that idea backfiring, cause that’ll turn into basically the military killing civilians who just simply have a Fever or the Common Cold.
Background Pony #B962
Can someone tell me why we’re not letting the military execute people who have the vampire fruit bat flu strand? I mean, over in the vent thread wyrmspawn said that mutated viruses are incurable so why aren’t we putting these poor souls out of their misery…with government-grade bullets?

Geneva Convention (1949 version, article 12)

Members of the armed forces and other persons mentioned in the  
following Article, who are wounded or sick, shall be respected and protected  
in all circumstances.  
They shall be treated humanely and caved for by the Party to the  
conflict in whose power they may be, without any adverse distinction  
founded on sex, race, nationality, religion, political opinions, or any other  
similar criteria. Any attempts upon their lives, or violence to their persons,  
shall be strictly prohibited; in particular, they shall not be murdered or  
exterminated, subjected to torture or to biological experiments; they shall  
not wilfully be left without medical assistance and care, nor shull conditions  
exposing them to contagion or infection be created.  
Only urgent medical reasons will authorize priority in the order of  
treatment to be administered. Women shall be treated with all consideration due to their sex. The Party to the conflict which is compelled to abandon wounded or  
sick to the enemy shall, as far as military consideralions permit, leave with  
them a part of its medical personnel and material to assist in their care.

From here.

Now change “Dying enemy soldier” to “Unarmed dying civilian”.  
Psst, the answer it’s no

That doesn’t stop people that are suffering to actively attack soldiers and police officers as a means to do a “Suicide by cops
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

It’s been a full year now since the first case of the virus had entered here in Philippines.

Uhhh…. Aren’t we also the first country to confirm a first virus death outside China?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide