The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #5CA8
@Goku Black  
I had a plan to see one movie every Tuesday (for $5) at my theater, which would be 52 movies in one year.

I only got as far as 10 before the shutdown.

These are what I saw.

Little Women  
Jumanji: The Next Level  
Dolittle  
Bad Boys For Life  
Gretel & Hansel  
Jojo Rabbit  
Sonic the Hedgehog  
Birds of Prey  
Call of the Wild  
Onward
Background Pony #5CA8
@MagpulPony  
During the pandemic, I rented “Trolls World Tour” and “SCOOB!” so far. I’m gonna rent “Mulan”.

And yes, I know they’re high in rental price. In fairness, if you remember what I said about my theater having $5 Tuesdays, I consider the extra $15 ($25 for Mulan’s case) to be the other weeks that I DIDN’T see a movie.

It makes more sense in my head. Mom and my buddies actually understood it.

And in all fairness on that original plan, I didn’t say the movie I would see had to be GOOD. Just different or new.
Background Pony #5CA8
@MagpulPony  
And lastly, I’m really good at managing my finances.

Still sad about this whole situation though…I’ve been having days where I just wish that I was having a nightmare and that I should wake up, and that the virus is nonexistent.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Ebalosus  
We Americans tend to call them “movie theaters,” as well. Although some major movie theater chains incorporate the word “cinema” in their name (i.e.: Cinemark, American Multi-Cinema [AMC Theaters], Regal Cinemas, Rave Cinemas, the now defunct Carmike Cinemas [where I saw the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy,] etc.)
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Meanlucario
Not really. Boot for trunk, lorry for big rig, bonnet for hood, Tailback for a traffic jam, etc. And those are just car related ones. A relatively modern thing.

In Australia they’re respectively boot, truck, ???, traffic congestion (I think)

@lonewolf  
I’m pretty sure it attacks the cells’ means of communication. Basically imagine a computer virus that bricks your internet driver and all input/output ports except mouse, keyboard and monitor.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide