The Virus Outbreak Thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
Also, the United States Government is pretty much fully confident now that the virus did not originate in that wetmarket, but rather in the Wuhan Virology Laboratory, not as a bioweapon, but as China attempting to show the world that they were on par with the US in such research. That failed royaly, clearly..
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@MagpulPony

That’s irrelevant in a practical sense, as Hanlon’s razor applies in either case, and the book still gets thrown at the CCP for their fuckups.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I got sent home back when I was in middle/high school for having a hole on the knees of my jeans. And girls get sent home for straps and short skirts.

You can bloody well send a kid home for not wearing a mask. We apparently live in a fucked up puritan nightmare world where a spaghetti strap is more dangerous than a virus that has almost killed a million people.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@Zincy

Not to mention the republican struggle session between “schools are liberal indoctrination centres” and “schools are safe for kids to return to”.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Ebalosus

I also keep seeing people get assaulted for asking people to wear a mask, or confronted for wearing a mask themselves.

It’s getting to the point that I’m going to start wearing my damn sidearm with all these maskless lunatics about.
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@NitroFury

Likewise. Though I’m generally against killing people in this case, mostly because the infected dickhead just shot could also infect paramedics and others, I’m not going to criticise either.

Personally I’d use a cattle prod. If you’re close enough without a mask to me to be stunned by it, you’re too fucking close.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ebalosus  
Guns are far more often deterrents that don’t require being fired to be effective. Plus it’s easier to carry than some kind of cattle prod that likely has legal issues attached.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Meanlucario  
Violence when not in use? Sounds like a bogus study. And you’d be surprised. The laws when it comes to a gun are usually pretty clear cut. But walking around electrocuting people with a super sized tazer meant for cattle is a bit more questionable.

@Sky2000  
I don’t even know what you’re talking about now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide