The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #863F
@Background Pony #863F
Ok. That first post was an accident. I have given up on this quarantine for a long time now. My extroverted personality has starved for real people. If you don’t like the news, don’t watch it, I guess…

It’s working for me.
Wiimeiser
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

(Foil Hat)
So it turns out the reason the hotel quarantine failed and created a deadly second wave that ended democracy and freedom was because they put it under the responsibility of a proxy Department of Jobs minister who's only there for looks AFAIK (no idea what she's actually supposed to do) and she put together a Shiloh-slapdash plan made in 24 minutes by a Trichechus named Chris Sheridan and congratulated themselves for doing the equivalent of building the Westgate Bridge by stacking radio towers until they fall into the correct position under the square-cube law.
Background Pony #39BC
@Wiimeiser
Sounds like a work of art. What you guys need is a government that's terrible at everything, but has luck on it's side, like us.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Master Quest - Open Beta available now!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~