The Virus Outbreak Thread

Count Adramélekh Sear
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Unorthodox Pacifico Man
It appears that it's been 3 weeks since I got it and all I felt from it is shortness of breath and being fatigued so easily after a simple movement like walking.

I can't tell anymore if my immune system had vanquished the virus because I can now do all the things that I couldn't do during the height of the struggle or maybe they're just lying in wait before I'll feel all those things again. I need to be swabbed asap.
Zincy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Part-time Pizza Cat
Covid may enter the top ten leading causes of death in the US for 2020.

This is what failure looks like.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Goku Black
@NamelessNP
Apparently Trump is now recommending people wear masks and calling it patriotic

It's a start.

Too little, too late, not even catching the worst strain of this virus would be fitting enough for him. (I feel the same way about ALL authority figures who dropped the ball regarding the pandemic).
MagpulPony
Artist -

Fruit of Champions 🍊
@Sky2000
Trump should have taken harder stances on things like masks and testing, but pretending like Trump saying something to people was going to have some sort of magical impact on people is ridiculous. The responsibility in the end falls on the people to do their part, which evidently they had no intention of doing regardless. But in the age of “orange man bad” the MSM will never pass an opportunity to blame whom they hate the most.
MagpulPony
Artist -

Fruit of Champions 🍊
@Meanlucario
I do. A lot of states didn't want Trump calling the shots and taking authority over their response on a national level. So Trump took a step back and let them manage their responses in a state by state basis, and now that that's shown to be a failure, they're blaming Trump for not doing his job. Well shit, he does literally anything he loses in the eyes of the media. It's obvious bias to me.
Goku Black
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
McDonald's will start requiring face coverings at all US locations starting in August.

Don't get me wrong: I understand the need and the urgency to get the new case numbers down in a big fucking hurry, but you got to admit that the growing number of these mask mandates are getting kind of annoying. First it's like half of all the US states, then just about every major retailer, then the schools in the states that reopen them, then the fast food restaurants. I wonder what's next.
Background Pony #8693
@Goku Black
you have to wear a mask outside even if you dont like it i dont want to get sick because people dont want to wear it because it violated your freedom it dont violate anything you have more freedom wearing it you dont make other sick
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~