The Virus Outbreak Thread

Background Pony #DC85
@Wiimeiser
There are more slaves, indentured servants, human trafficking victims, etc. these days than ever before in history. Probably not per capita of course, but still.
Edit:oops I think I was supposed to be anon. Sorry.

[citation needed]
Background Pony #0A44
If there is ever another pandemic in the future will the world do a much better job at handling it?
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Meanlucario

Or more likely that the further it disappears from memory, the harder it is for people to remember the lessons of the pandemic. Using the Spanish flu pandemic as an example, people figured out social distancing and wearing masks during it as a way to limit its impact. Early in the current pandemic we were debating whether or not we should be doing that, again!
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
So our dumb governor is making face masks mandatory (though individual counties can tailor it to their needs). It’s been proven masks (aside from a full SCBA) won’t stop it and can cause health problems.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
@lonewolf  
Who the hell told you that? It’s been proven multiple times by doctors and several entire countries the there’s much more benefits to wearing masks during this pandemic than not. The US is the only place in the world where the pandemic and wearing a mask is a fucking political opinion. It takes very little effort to do, just wear the damn mask. State governments wouldn’t have had to make them mandatory if people would just be responsible, have common decency and look out for each other
rdibp
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Kerfuffle lover
@lonewolf  
There is absolutely zero evidence of face masks causing health problems. Doctors and nurses have to wear those things for entire 12 hour shifts.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I may have manifested one major symptom of this virus last night until this morning. While my brother has been lately exhausted all the time.

Again, my neighbor was tested positive a few days ago.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide