The Virus Outbreak Thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Wiimeiser  
If you get Covid (or when, this might be the new annual flu) it will be interesting if you get those again if you get the ‘confusion’ symptom, or if your brain manifests that symptom some other way.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Derpy Whooves

I think I may have had covid in February. When it was already in DC before we realized it.

I was sick as a dog, sweating, freezing, hallucinating, for about 5 days straight.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Zincy  
That sounds like what I had, except a full month of low grade fevers before it. It’s sometimes called the “Covid Crash”; you’re fine for a while, then BANG now you’re sick. And then it’s like you’ve just recovered from Mononucleosis for a week after.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Derpy Whooves

I hope I’ve already got antibodies.

I’m currently at a family function with 7 other members. I know it’s likely safe, but it’s got me paranoid.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

We reached 100k cases back on March 6th.  
1 million by between April 1 and 2.  
And now 10 million today on the 28th of June.

Meanwhile me, my brother, and the rest of the neighborhood will be getting swabbed today as we are the possible PUI’s from our first ever case just right next to my house.
Background Pony #0A44
The virus could destroy the entertainment industry by killing most if not all Gamers,Animations fans and more.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Background Pony #0A44

@Background Pony #0A44

And considering how much is wrong in the current “gaming industry”, would that be bad? No, seriously. I may not judge why THAT seems to be your real concern right now, when the existence of so many more crucial professions is at stake (my best female friend for example owns a pub and is about to go broke, which is why I am helping her out with more and more money - simply because we stick together, as should be the case among close friends), but if it is a question of whether humanity as such is DOOMED, I must disappoint you.

In the past, humanity has already survived much worse diseases and pestilences, and although the loss of human life may seem terrible, in the end, any loss is the reason for a new beginning. Personally, I am rather frightened by other things, such as the disintegration of values and norms that have until now been regarded as solid. Even if it does not concern me personally, I may not like the current political developments very much. Nevertheless, no reason to give up all hope.

Mankind will adapt, find a solution and continue to exist. As we have done for millennia. To believe otherwise is simply an exaggerated hysteria built up by false impressions from movies, video games and politically motivated influencers. In my opinion, such fears are based on ignorance of scientific knowledge (in this case, especially biological, chemical and social science). I may not allow myself now to judge where this ignorance comes from. But if you live in fear all the time, you will not be able to develop and make progress in life. Instead of always looking for guilt somewhere else, one should concentrate on living and acting responsibly oneself. Only in this way can things change for the better in the long term.
Background Pony #DC85
@Background Pony #0A44
It won’t do that. If it destroys the entertainment industry, it’ll be by destroying the economy.

Probably not, but most of the Western Entertainment industry (especially US and UK) deserves most of the flak they got for much of the 2010s as wells the money they lost with many movies that either underperformed or outright bombed || Hello Charlie’s Angels remake, Terminator: Dark fate, Ocean’s 8, GB 2016, and certain others||. Its not just about charged folks like Spike Lee and Paul “deluded dimwit” Feig. Truly, most of the people currently working in industry have become full it self as well as indeed too ideologically biased as well as too eager to shame fans. Honestly, this pandemic that is occurring isn’t making me feel much sympathy for Hollywood. A part of me wants not only Disney, but also Fox, AMC, WB, and Paramount to lose even more money. Shape up, SHIP OUT OR SLOWLY CRUMBLE!
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
US CDC states that they believe actual number of Coronavirus infections in the United States alone is as high as twenty million.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
A second wave would require it to have left. We’re still in the first wave, it’s just how our government sees the workers as expendable and want to please their lobbies, and the country gov only wants to make things harder for the state govs who want to actually help their people.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide