The Virus Outbreak Thread

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Well, my doctor tells me I have Covid-19, so now I get to see what all the excitement is about.

So far, it feels like I drank too much tequila last night. The room won’t stop spinning and laying on the floor and hanging on doesn’t help.

Also everything tastes exactly the same. All I can taste no matter what I eat or drink is Bacardi Silver and Coke.

Like, bread tastes like Bacardi Silver and Coke.

Happily, Bacardi Silver and Coke also tastes like Bacardi Silver and Coke, so that’s still working as expected.

The only REALLY unpleasant symptom I have so far (aside from the muscle and joint aches, the headaches, and the stuffed sinuses and mucus over my eyes) is what they call “Confusion”. Like:

Symptoms:  
• Confusion

I had no idea what that meant until it happened.

For me, it’s seeing eyes in things I’m eating. Like, all the voids in a piece of bread are eyes, looking at me and blinking. But then I remember that it’s just bread and the eyes disappear. And sometimes I forget where I am, who I am, and what I’m doing. Not in a bad way, just “Well … how did I get here?”. I imagine if I had never done acid I would find this disturbing, but for now it’s mostly recreational.

It looks like I won the Covid lottery, because in a lot of ways it’s not as bad as a full on puking up your guts flu, and I can still mostly breathe (although I’ve got an albuterol inhaler now .. damn that stuff can hurt - feels like someone individually punching each and every cell in my lungs).

The treatment plan is remarkably similar to a bad cold - stay away from everyone, drink lots of fluids, get lots of rest, take Sudafed to reduce the symptoms, and if I can’t breath go to the hospital.

Also my doctor says she’s going to do SCIENCE! with me, because if you’re not having fun, then it’s just not any fun.

Anyone else got Covid with similar or different symptoms?
Background Pony #1F3A
I should draw some of this stuff I see …
You mean the food staring nightmarishly at you with a thousand eyes as you consume it? Yeah, that really sounds… fun.

Really hoping you have a speedy recovery.
Background Pony #9878
I had it better said my sector had it  
in my case the rasp and that cough  
I hope that in your case they revalue that symptom  
because if you start to get strong and inflame the lung  
rather the heavy blood  
it gets bad  
If I remember fever, dizziness, muscle pain, I could not smell, a blow to the abdomen, then a strong feeling, shortness of breath was about 25 days passed and he was gone.  
in my country they are trying experimental things under medical permission.

the real problem is afterwards it is called thrombosis and it can appear anywhere and at any time small or large.

If you want to sleep and forget about the environment for a while, you can prepare apple water or fish sweat.  
I wish you an interesting and fortunate life.
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Looks like within the next couple of days, the number of recoveries will surpass the number of active cases by one million.

Also, the overall death percentage is down to 9%.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide