The Virus Outbreak Thread

NeonThriller

Virginia should not have announced a date for the end of the Stay At Home Order, WE DON’T KNOW when things will get better, I think Virginia should’ve said “Indefinitely”.
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

@Wiimeiser  
they still lie about their stats and deaths related to the covid19.

@SombrLiz  
and i’d even say, the biggest fearmongers these days are not Alex Jones/TYT/Soral etc. But the governments itselves.  
they minimized the situation like “nothing will happen to us” at first, to “oh shit panic! panic! obey the law! we’ll pass all kind of emergency measures for your own good and we are your saviors!”

on contrary, don’t flip or don’t panic, this event proves the weakness and how unprepared the governments are, facing a global crisis.  
so the government has no power in times like this, only us. we can only count on ourselves.

what I mean is they don’t send the cops down the ghettos to get after drug cartels so don’t worry about your guns or your freedoms.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Welp, here I am at the testing center having arrived a little after 4:30AM…and even from the beginning it looked like I might be here a while…

I’m in a line and from where I am, I’m about a block away from the campus property, Bergen Community College, where they’re conducting the testing (waiting in a car, of course, thank goodness).

I haven’t moved since arriving and I probably won’t be moving for longer still. Many of the cars, including mine, have been turned off to save on gas.

Maybe my sister-in-law was right about sleeping in the car along the way. Might as well catch up on my Z’s since I barely got any sleep…
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

@Patachu  
Well the testing center is closed mondays and wednesdays and open tuesdays, thursdays and fridays. Dunno about weekends.

Maybe it’s for the better I don’t eat or drink… I don’t see any porta-potties…
MethidMan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Okay, they’ve finally started and I’ve moved further in. I still don’t know how long the actual line is, but I do know there are two lanes.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Nightweaver20xx
“I’m NOT the kind of person who believes that every human death is a tragedy. It’s not. I’m more of a big picture kind of guy.”
You’ll have to tell that to the people who are losing their loved ones and or their own health due to this virus. Including now a few people on this site.

You underestimate just how much of a cold-hearted bastard I really am. Other people are not my concern. I don’t even talk to my own family. I’ve already gotten over my own mother’s death, so anybody else? No empathy, sorry. I look deep down inside myself and there just isn’t any there.
MagpulPony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!

Fuck Russia
Wake me up when this shit surpasses 100,000 deaths. Then I might consider this a real threat. Peace.

Well we’ll be there soon enough at this rate. Unofficially we probably are there already.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide