Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@Wiimeiser":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=5085090#post_5085090

)

The American right-wingers and the Indian nationalists objected because they blame China for the virus. They think that not referring the virus as "Chinese virus" is like bowing down to China/political correctness.

That's what I've seen on Twitter.

I personally want to know _*their_* reaction to "the 'China virus' thingerm caused Americans to attack Asians". Would they support it as "revenge"?
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Gallusposting since 2019
"@Wiimeiser":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=5085090#post_5085090

The American right-wingers and the Indian nationalists objected because they blame China for the virus. They think that not referring the virus as "Chinese virus" is like bowing down to China/political correctness.

I personally want to know _their_ reaction to "the China virus thing caused Americans to attack Asians". Would they support it as "revenge"?
No reason given
HorsesandMuchMOAR

Gallusposting since 2019
"@Wiimeiser":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=5085090#post_5085090

The American right-wingers and the Indian nationalists objected because they blamed China for the virus. They think that not referring the virus as "Chinese virus" is like bowing down to China/political correctness.

I personally want to know their reaction to "the China virus thing caused Americans to attack Asians". Would they support it as "revenge"?
No reason given