Viewing last 25 versions of post by O. Hancock in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
"[@MagpulPony":](/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4841550#post_4841550
)  
I'm just saying that stuff was going to hit the fan at some point anyway, including a lot of the economic downturn happening this year anyway. I've actually been doing a lot better personally since the pandemic hit. I feel like I have a purpose now. I just feel for the people out there who are lost or down on th it luck.

Granted- yeah, this pandemic is making a lot of things way worse...

Regardless, a petition to put things "back to normal" is still meaningless. That was the whole point of what I said. A petition??? For "normalcy??????" If anyone wants things to be back to some semblance of "normalcy" than try to do whatever it was you did before the pandemic as much as you can... But for millions of Americans, that "normal" wasn't good or healthy or productive anyway, and a lot of us are better off doing things in the "non-normal" way we are now. I'm actually putting in job applications now. That's not my "normal" for the last 4 years, being that my panic attacks have kept me out of work that long. But I'm a little better now. I'm fighting the good fight and I'm putting my second application in today. If this is what "not normal" looks like, I don't want to be normal.

I'm still a basket case, but I'm a looney with a purpose, with more ability to actually cope and put my best foot forward and maybe inch ahead and fight the good fight. Hard as I've tried over the last few years I haven't been able to do that. Not like this. This pandemic was the best thing to ever happen to me. That and finding my girlfriend.

When you've been suffering so much for years on end, and finally you have a way to put yourself to good use without even getting a job, you feel a lot better, eventually to the point that you might even be able to get a job anyway.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis
"@MagpulPony":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4841550#post_4841550
I'm just saying that stuff was going to hit the fan at some point anyway, including a lot of the economic downturn happening this year anyway. I've actually been doing a lot better personally since the pandemic hit. I feel like I have a purpose now. I just feel for the people out there who are lost or down on th it luck.

Regardless, a petition to put things "back to normal" is still meaningless. That was the whole point of what I said. A petition??? For "normalcy??????" If anyone wants things to be back to some semblance of "normalcy" than try to do whatever it was you did before the pandemic as much as you can... But for millions of Americans, that "normal" wasn't good or healthy or productive anyway, and a lot of us are better off doing things in the "non-normal" way we are now. I'm actually putting in job applications now. That's not my "normal" for the last 4 years, being that my panic attacks have kept me out of work that long. But I'm a little better now. I'm fighting the good fight and I'm putting my second application in today. If this is what "not normal" looks like, I don't want to be normal.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis
"@MagpulPony":/forums/generals/topics/the-virus-outbreak-thread?post_id=4841550#post_4841550

Regardless, a petition to put things "back to normal" is still meaningless. That was the whole point of what I said.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock
O. Hancock

Penis

Granted-
yeah, this pandemic is making a lot of things way worse...

Regardless, a petition to put things "back to normal" is still meaningless.
No reason given
Edited by O. Hancock