The Sports Thread

Background Pony #B4A6
It appears that Brady is set to retire. So no 8th ring after all.
More than likely, Gronkowski will also be gone so that’ll be two positions the Bucs will need to fill.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Free the Tantabus
In news only I care about, former F1 champion (and record holder for most Grand Prix starts) Kimi Raikonnen has found a new job as Team Principal for Kawasaki’s motocross team. For reference, he was last in an F1 car in mid-December, so only a month or so later and he’s got a new job.
tl;dr bwoah
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
Yes he probably will just not yet. Heck you only got bad infromation about it right before the Championship games of course.
I find it silly that Tom isn’t retiring as of yet and people are saying he is retired.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@GenericArchangel
Has he been a team leader before? I just think of other sports where people go from playing to managing, and… it can be pretty hit-or-miss.
And of course the fact that it’s not F1. They don’t drive those cars on crazy bumpy dirt tracks. Different skill set.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey
Still no official word from Tom Brady himself. If Tom Brady himself says he’s done. Then he’s done. Right now he hasn’t even said a thing. And Adam Schefter was the one to break the news. Watch this be like the Brett Favre fiasco we know and hated. Where Brett said he was retired then comes out of retirement again.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY THINK GON’ BEAT DEM BENGALS?
WHO DEY? WHO DEY? WHO DEY THINK GON’ BEAT DEM BENGALS?

NOOOOOOOBODY!

I feel bad now ’cause I have to root against whoever wins the next game, and one of you guys is a Niners fan, right?
igotnopicks

Monado User
Rooting for Bengals all the way.
I saw the 49er game, so I’m not even angry. I’m not even disappointed. I think lots of talk on what Jimmy will do next season. Since he is leaving. Trey Lance come on down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide