The Sports Thread

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Holofan4life
The year is 2066. The Free Martian States have declared war on Luna. Chairman Huang vows to put down the insurgency in the Nebraska province of Chinese Meiguo. And Tom Brady, now 88, looks forward to winning Super Bowl 100 so he can finally retire. Alas, his Detroit Lions lose in a nailbiter to the St. Louis Dolphins, 38-34, and his restless soul is condemned once more to wander the earth.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
A coin toss having this big of an impact on a game like this is a travesty. I wish the NFL did what college football does when it comes to overtime.
Background Pony #B4A6
I’m not a Bills fan, but man, to have it slip away in 13 seconds is gotta be heartbreaking, to say the least.
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
True. Masterful clock management by Andy Reid of all people.
Maybe he should have used the timeouts earlier in the two minute drill. Maybe it would have allowed them to win in regulation. I don’t know. All I know is, what he did do worked. Or at least it gave them a shot in OT.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Human
Reid was patient with those timeouts. And the coin flip was a fifty fifty shot too. Allen went with tails and lost the coin toss. You are a coin toss away from beating the Chiefs. Then again the Cheifs Secondary looked horrendous. No Mathiu in the game mattered.
igotnopicks

Monado User
So Sean Peyton, the coach from the Saints the same guy who was banned an entire year for putting hits on players, is gonna leave because he lost his passion.
igotnopicks

Monado User
I just want to say a couple things before the 49ers Rams game coming up.
  1. Rams you pissed off the 49er fans. Noticably Kelly Stafford.
  2. Ticketmaster lost money.
  3. 49er fans are going to Sofi or how the 49ers fans say South Levi’s to put it even more the Rams are afraid of the fans instead of the team that they are facing.
  4. 49ers and their fans are excited for the game.
I don’t have tickets I don’t have the money to go to Sofi. But I do like my team. So I’ll be rooting for them by yelling at a TV.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide