The Sports Thread

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
We already beat the Jets once, and they’re still trying to tank. Also we actually have something to lose, we aren’t sleeping on the Jets and we especially ain’t sleeping on the Falcons.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
Not really they won a game last week. So they really aren’t tanking as the Texans and the Jaguars. Remember your loss to the Jags.
the Falcons though, they will probably choke at the end being up by 28-3.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
We aren’t sleeping on the Jets. We crushed them last time, and again, we have something to lose. That Jags loss was a fluke. We haven’t played like that since then either. Our Pats loss at home doesn’t count because it was really windy and the Pats had a run game.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Monado User
Seahawks: Beginnning of the season looked ok. Then Russ got a finger injury. Then the team started to go down hill. Don’t worry, you can’t blame this on Russ. You can blame this on the GM and your coach.
49ers: Even if you don’t make the playoffs, you did fine. Jimmy is gonna leave and you have his replacement in Trey Lance. Your coach gave up a game while leading 28-3 in the superbowl.
Rams:Stafford trade is benefitting them. But they will need the picks eventually. And your coach is fraud.
Cardinals:You guys always suck it doesn’t matter if you guys make the playoffs because you guys are gonna lose, you guys got beat by the Lions easily. You guys don’t deserve the playoffs. Your coach is new and he kinda sucks.
igotnopicks

Monado User
Saints vs. Falcons-could really decide on if the Saints make it to the playoffs.
49ers vs. Rams-Could decide on if the 49ers make it further in or even in it if the Saints win.
Eagles vs. Cowboys-Make it so the Eagles could choke away a winnable scenario.
Background Pony #A1F1
If the Chargers and Raiders tie, they’re both in and the Steelers are out. That scenario doesn’t happen much, at least that I’m not aware of.
Background Pony #A1F1
Breathe easy, Steelers fans. Your team is going to the playoffs, albeit you’ll likely be one and done.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I laughed going in thinking there’s no way both teams would agree to a tie, but for a fleeting moment, it sure did look like it. You couldn’t script something this dramatic even if you tried.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
For the record, I never believed the tie talk because had it ended in a tie, the Raiders would’ve played the Chiefs instead of the Bengals. And as good as the Bengals are, the Chiefs have won their last 9 of 10 games.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
@igotnopicks
True, but the Raiders would’ve been putting themselves at a disadvantage.
Now, would it have been worth it just to piss off the Steelers fans and robbing Roethlisberger of his last playoff chance? As someone who doesn’t pull for either team, I think it would’ve been hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide