The Sports Thread

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
Passing is the main thing, sometimes you can run but most of the time you’ll be handing it off to your actual runner or throwing to your wide outs.
And he’s not a scrambler, he’s gotten better than even last season.
And that only happened because the Titan’s usually crummy defense showed up and we decided to go for it instead of letting it go into OT.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@igotnopicks
That and the stupid holding call, he could have made that without the holding. Like seriously.
Then again OT does do something to decide games and Bills could have lost OT.
The Titans could have as well.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
Holding calls are stupid. But I understand that one. The Ref was in the right position to throw the flag and he saw it. And there are always holding calls on every play. Don’t believe me go check the O line out for every team.
I understand going for it. But making it a QB Sneak is not a good play. It means that one your OL can’t protect your QB for long. And judging by what I saw the OL wasn’t good on that play in particular and two your QB has to push Josh Allen didn’t push enough it seems. Something like Tom Brady and Jimmy G can do with their OL is push the line and move the ball down a yard.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
Mathematically, going for it was the right call. With the Titans’ offense firing on all cylinders, OT would be a literal coin flip, and the Bills had a better chance of punching in the touchdown and winning the game then and there.
But the playcall and execution were… eh. From the overhead angle, it looked like Allen fell straight down once he had the snap. And even if they pick up the first, they’re looking at another goal line stand. Might have been better to make a play for the end zone.
And part of it comes down to personnel. For all the Bills’ strengths, they don’t really have a star running back, someone who can smash through the line like the Kool-Aid Man when you absolutely need a short gain.
Background Pony #1B94
NBA season starts up tomorrow.
I’m not a big fan of sports organizations that kowtow to oppressive regimes with human rights abuses a mile long.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
As someone who’s an Atlanta Braves fan, I can’t believe I’m actually gonna get to see them play in the World Series. I’m so happy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide