The Sports Thread

EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
@ColdhardSilver  
They’re really stepping up, it seems

The Titans kept it close against the Raiders but couldn’t quite beat them

Didn’t particularly care for basically the rest of the matchups for today, and the Cards/49ers and Steelers/Seahawks games are ongoing, so I’m following along with those pretty closely.

goddammit Cards why you let them tie
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
The Cardinals are going to lose in the playoffs. From what I saw they let the 49ers come back on them and almost lost the game. So in essence they will lose against the Panthers.
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
@igotnopicks  
Well they haven’t won against the 49ers at San Francisco since 2008, but yeah that game was clunky as fuck, if it wasn’t already apparent with the 49ers actually managing to make it a tie game at one point. But hey, a win is a win.

The Steelers didn’t pull ahead in the end though :/

This week was weird from the games I caught on TV. The Bears pulled off an upset, the Lions actually won, and by a considerable margin too, and the Redskins managed to keep the Giants almost completely down for three whole quarters.

Now to check out the Patriots/Broncos game aaand it’s exactly what I was expecting so far
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
THE PATRIOTS’ REIGN OF UNDEFEATEDNESS IS OVER

THE BRONCOS TOOK OVER THE ENTIRE GAME IN THE LAST 3+OT MINUTES, SHUTTING DOWN THE PATRIOTS’ OFFENSE AND JUST EFFORTLESSLY MADE A GAME-WINNING TOUCHDOWN

And only the Panthers remain. Think they’ll be done in, if at all? If so, who’ll get them?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide