Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
Texans 10-6 Bengals, Bengals perfect season ruined

Panthers and Patriots are the only two undefeated teams left
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
@toxicrystal  
The Panthers look great this season, I expect them to continue their streak for a while if they beat the Redskins, who seem to be getting a grip on their game themselves, in week 11
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
@toxicrystal  
The Vikings.

disgruntled groan

My Bears lost, and the Packers won. Cardinals are winning 28-14 against the Bengals, so that’s looking ok at least. Hopefully I can pull out of this week with a 1/3.

Panthers are keeping their undefeated streak up, even against the rising Redskins. I’m impressed.

Didn’t really care for too many matchups this week, so I didn’t keep up with the NFL very much except for getting updates on anything else going on during the Broncos vs Bears and Redskins vs Panthers games.

But can the Patriots keep their undefeated streak up against the Bills? Probably.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@EHAN  
Can we talk about Rex Ryan in his interview the other day?

“So, what’s your plan on beating the Patriots?”  
“I dunno, you tell me. You guys are the experts.”

He’s done.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@toxicrystal  
Rex Ryan is a decent coach. That doesn’t mean that he has a game plan against the Patriots. The reason why he failed in New York was the QB knowledge or lack there of a good QB. With the Bills they seem to get bottom pickens no matter what. Remember the Bills are not the best team in that conference and have like little to no playoff success in years.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@igotnopicks  
He’s also honest-to-God insane. The interview proves it. He was trying to act like Belichick, as if he could brush off everything that was said to him.

HE WAS THE COACH IN CHARGE OF THE BUTT FUMBLE.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide