The Sports Thread

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
One time the Baltimore Ravens fans chanted bullshit.
BULLSHIT! 👏👏 BULLSHIT! 👏👏 BULLSHIT! 👏👏 BULLSHIT! 👏👏
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
Top 5 NHL goal Horns
5. Boston Bruins: Would’ve been higher if they had a real horn. Not saying the recording is bad but…
4. Los Angeles Kings: Powerful horn, K5LA I think if I remember correctly but BRING BACK I
LOVE LA!
3. New York Rangers: Recording of a nice sounding horn but the live guitar riff puts some more points on the board.
2. Washington Capitals: Siren. All I’m gonna say. Also a bit of hometown bias but… siren.
  1. Dallas Stars: Ranked #1 so much and I agree with the people who ranked it #1. Bad#ss horn with a perfect song. DALLAS! STARS! DALLAS! STARS! DALLAS! STARS! DALLAS! STARS!
    Honorable Mentions:
    Columbus Blue Jackets: Would’ve been higher if their horn wasn’t similar to other ones. But CANNON B#TCH!
    Anaheim Ducks: Nostalgic horn, good song but BRING BACK THE POLICE SIREN!
    Montreal Canadians: Bruins fan not supposed to say this but not that bad. Horn is a bit… annoying. But the song is good. Maybe a different horn to make it? Idk you do you Habs. Allez Montreal was slightly better in my opinion.
    Note: Vancouver would’ve made the list if THEY BROUGHT HOLIDAY BACK GODDAMN IT NOT EVEN A CANUCKS FAN BUT COME ON!
    Agree? Disagree? Disgrace? Comments? Leave a reply!
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@igotnopicks
That means the game is probably gonna be Bengals and Eagles instead, because he also said it’ll probably be KC and TB instead, but this Bucs team is not going to the SB again lol. And KC hasn’t been up to snuff lately, with a neutered offense. A lot of injuries.
I think Bills and 49ers are the most likely but it probably won’t be either because the football gods are mean.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
Looking at what the Bills are gonna have ot face off against if it comes to the 49ers vs. Bills. It’s gonna be tough anyways. BUT ALWAYS DON’T LOOK PAST YOUR OPPONNET!!!
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Mikey
Definitely. It’s why I don’t hold out much hope for the Bengals in the second round. (The Ravens are gonna be a breeze.) Having a rematch of that game, in Buffalo? Brutal.
Posted Report
Background Pony #9410
Might be an unpopular opinion, but Bonds doesn’t even come close to the home run record without steroids.
Posted Report
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
If the Eagles win, I’m gonna be PISSED! I have this “friend” who brags about the Eagles and how every other team sucks with no actually good reasoning other than emotional bias. That’s why i’m so against Philly. And in recent years, Navy’s gone 1-4 in the Army-Navy Game @ Philly. Yet he doesn’t care about other Phillymsports though claims to be a “Philly person” because his parents are from there.
Posted Report
Background Human
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
The third largest comeback in NFL playoff history. Bigger than the infamous 28-3 Super Bowl.
The whole team deserves credit for that one. The defense for holding LA back in the first half and shutting them down in the second half. The offense for never giving up and sticking to the game plan. And Pederson for some absolutely ballsy playcalling at the end.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
Jesus Christ Bills that was way too close. But tbh, division rivalries games are nuts and Miami has always been at our throats.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide