The Sports Thread

14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Would you like AM OR FM
What does NASCAR give us other than dumbass left turn filled races? People like Michael Mrucz giving us NASCAR gameplays and shorts to laugh our asses off to!
DAAAAAAAAAÃAÄAAAAAAAAÆÀD?! Sometimes when I like at ma teahcer’s BWATT I get kinda a funny feeling in ma pants. What’s that abwout?
BOOOOI WE ARE TAKIN’ YOU BACK TO CHURCH TOMORROW!
DAaAAaAaAaAaAD?! where are you?!
I’m smokin’ a jay with Kenny Schrader. STFU
DAAaAaAaAAaAaAaAaAad! You’re kinda FCKIN ME RIGHT NOW DAAAAAAAD! I’m gonna call Child Protective Services!
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Wait, no. The pats play us last. Nvm, Pittsburgh plays Cleveland last, with how we handed the pats their asses on a plate with Allen’s messed up elbow, it looks like Pittsburgh might get the last wild card.
Posted Report
Background Pony #44E3
If I may….
I don’t know if this is a popular opinion, but I’m rooting for the Lions to make the playoffs, especially after the 1-6 start. It’s bad we got another postseason with Brady, but do we really need Rodgers in it too?
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Would you like AM OR FM
I just witnessed one of the most disgusting injuries of my life on tv. Cheese-It Citric Bowl. LSU vs Purdue. A deep send that has-yew, just look up the game and find it. That is most definitely a head and/or spine injury.
Posted Report
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@14Fan
On a similar note, tonight’s Bills-Bengals game took a bit of a turn.
Bills safety Damar Hamlin collapsed after what looked like a routine tackle on Bengals WR Tee Higgins. There was an ambulance on the field. Defibrillators and CPR were involved. He’s currently at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, in critical condition. He’s got a pulse, at least, but he’s still not breathing on his own.
Posted Report
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Gaining Confidence
To answer on what happened to Damar Hamlin, he was hit at the worst possible time.
It is incredibly unfortunate, but essentially he was hit between heartbeats where electrical surges are going through the heart. I cant say i’m a doctor, so I do know i’m describing this poorly. But the hit literally stopped his heart completely
Posted Report
Background Human
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Jb33124
“Commotio cordis”. You usually hear about it in the context of Little League: some kid takes a line drive to the chest and drops dead on the spot. It’s incredibly rare at the professional level, but not without precedent. It happened to NHL player Chris Pronger back in 1998. He recovered and went on to have a vibrant career.
It’s actually somewhat survivable with prompt medical attention. The big question is how long Hamlin was without oxygen.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
January 2nd is the day motorsports lost one of its most daring drivers, Ken Block. He was 55 when he was involved in a fatal snowmobile accident that took his life. The NASCAR community all payed tribute and paid their respects to Ken.
Rest In Peace Ken Block 43
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Mikey
They canceled the game. So right now they rescheduling it. So rescheduling the game seems to be the idea.
Meaning both teams are going to play again after this week it seems.
Posted Report
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
Do we wanna say our #1 favorite NFL team BASED ON TOUCHDOWN CELEBRATION OLNY? We’d pick out favorite one. I’ll choose my top-3.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: LOGHT ‘EM UP WITH A FRIGGIN PIRATE SHIP WITH WORKING CANNONS?! HELL YEAH!
4. Kansas City Chiefs: The Tomahawk Chop. Guinness World Record holder so gotta put it here.
3. Baltimore Ravens: 7 Nation Army. OH O O O OH OH! OH O O O OH OH!
2. Los Angeles Chargers: I like the tie-in with their logo and song.
  1. New England Patriots: The song’s good, fireworks red and white, then the muskets. The muskets are what pushed me over.
    Honorable Mentions:
    New York Jets: One of my favorite songs I’ve heard in a sports game and it’s not played as much as I think it should. Nice to see it in TD action.
    Philadelphia Eagles: Would’ve made the top-5 with Fly Eagles Fly but it’s competition beats it.
    Agree, disagree, or disgrace?
14Fan

Would you like AM OR FM
I’m not THAT deep into sports but that must’ve been cool.
DALLAS! STARS! DALLAS! STARS!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide