The Sports Thread

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks
Hey, they had a good first half. Up 14-0, and it could have been more. But the Bengals had a better second half. Urban Meyer needs to figure out the whole “halftime adjustment” thing if he wants to stay in the NFL.
I do feel bad for Trevor Lawrence, though. He deserves better than this. A lot of those guys do. (Robinson is a beast in the making.)
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Human
I know. But this is only the making of the Jags. They did get Tim Tebow to play a Position which he never played before and Tim sucked at it. He couldn’t even block. That how you know Tim Tebow was never gonna submount to much.
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Mikey
Which is why I’d take the points. The Bills are good and the Texans are bad, don’t get me wrong, but they’re not impossibly far apart. The Bills can be beaten; the Texans can win. I expect to see some regression to the mean on that scoreboard. Bills by something in the 10-14 range.
(Now watch them win by, like, 42 or some shit.)
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Dan Snyder:Quick distract people from my emails.
Dan Snyder sees Sean Taylor Jersey.
Dan Snyder:I’ll retire this number so it’ll distract people from my emails.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide