The Sports Thread

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@LordDusk2014  
And the Super League is falling apart almost as suddenly as it was announced. The six English clubs, Atlético Madrid, and Inter Milan have officially bailed, while AC Milan and Juventus have signaled their intention to quit.

Only Real Madrid and Barcelona are still committed to the project. So hey, if you like Spanish soccer…
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
full

I gotta give I love this meme. I will post this meme when, UT is wrong. Because he thinks the 49ers will chose Mac Jones. The meme pick.
igotnopicks

Monado User
With the first round over, I’m going to say that the 49ers did not pick Mac Jones.  
Meanwhile we look at the Bengals. They selected a Wide Reciever.

Oof. They needed an Oline.
igotnopicks

Monado User
@Mikey  
yeah I know the Bills need an edge rusher to put pressure on QBs like Pat Mahomes. And noticing what happened to KC they got an OL because they traded their pick to get that OL. But their concern is OL.

I would say the worse team in this draft is the Rams because they keep trading their #1 picks.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
There you go. The Bengals picked up three offensive linemen, four(!) D-line guys, a kicker, and Captain America.

Now to see if any of them are any good.
igotnopicks

Monado User
The real loser of this NFL draft is not the Texans believe it or not.

It’s the Seahawks. You had three picks.

Even the Texans as disfunctional as they are still had a better draft.
igotnopicks

Monado User
Phoenix Suns made it to the NBA finals.  
Me being a Suns fan. Try not to hype. Beat whoever gets to the finals win that trophy.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Why do you all pridely call your little game as “American Football” when your game rarely makes contact with your foot but rather some juiced up looking dudes tackling each other while the other is running like hell with the ball towards the goal.
Background Human

CHS, Class of 20XX
@igotnopicks  
A million different sports, all called “football”. Not confusing at all.

Technically, soccer’s full name is “association football”, after the Football Association that first codified the rules. (And still manages the game in England.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide