The SJW Thread [edge containment zone] [possibly NSFW]

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
@Cyborg_pony  
Yea, FOX News gets the location and size of no-go zones wrong: LAWSUIT.

MSNBC shows a bombed shop in France as the NAACP bombing (that was never targeting the NAACP so it was a complete lie). They just apologize on twitter.
Background Pony #8CFF
@Whatevs  
See, MSNBC will admit when they something wrong. FOX news doesn’t. FOX news is pure hate and propaganda to screw the working class.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Whatevs  
Pretty much all news outlets become jaded. The Young Turks who are usually against Fox news and MSNBC with their reports that offend certain people, but then they sit there and go “This game is homophobic! It’s so funny it’s not offensive, but I still don’t like it and It shouldn’t exist! And don’t get me started of the bigotry and bias that Huffpost and Bloomberg… The David Pakmin show is about the only thing I actually saw to actual journalism and of course the SJWs like Wu and some other douchebag say he does “hit pieces” and is completely one-sided.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@trashboat  
“There are now women politicians, women soldiers, women scientists, women astronauts. But our mission is only half-done: we still haven’t prevented men from doing those things!”  
— April June, Chilly Beach

I know nothing about the source of that quote, but I assume it’s intended to be a parody. It frightens me that a parody and what SJWs actually believe can be so similar.
Background Pony #1407
There should be a name for the fallacy of: Our critics prove we need to exist
Red Yellow Moon

@trashboat  
Yes, because being FtM is always a walk in the park. It’s not like they share several similar experiences as MtFs, or that they aren’t accepted as men by certain kinds of people.

Also, I love how the user assumes that only white people can ever be FtM. I’m pretty sure that black, asian, and other non-white FtMs exist.
Marshal805
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Whatevs
Pretty much all news outlets become jaded. The Young Turks who are usually against Fox news and MSNBC with their reports that offend certain people, but then they sit there and go “This game is homophobic! It’s so funny it’s not offensive, but I still don’t like it and It shouldn’t exist! And don’t get me started of the bigotry and bias that Huffpost and Bloomberg… The David Pakmin show is about the only thing I actually saw to actual journalism and of course the SJWs like Wu and some other douchebag say he does “hit pieces” and is completely one-sided.

I refuse to watch “The Young Turks” because Cenk Uygur is a genocide denying POS.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
@Background Pony #0488  
There’s this thing SJW’s are trying to raise Cane about called “Manspreading”

Basically, They don’t like the fact dudes sit with there legs open….You heard me.

Sitting with your Legs open is apparently offensive now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Turned into new-/pol/