[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

Ah man, I can never quite decide how to feel about the “(blank)mimi” type characters, on one hand, I kind of love it, on the other hand, it just kind of looks like a naked chick in light Sylveon Cosplay.

Sexy, but just a little too human, but just slapping sylveon fur coloring on an otherwise human looking thing doesn’t look good either.

but I still appreciate you posting the sexy Sylveon Girl, Thank you :P
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Hex Maniacs claim to be able to speak to ghosts. A Pokemon class from Gen 1 Channelers were professional ghost communicators. As least they claim they are.  
Besides. This is POKEMON we’re talking about. A series of magical creatures that control all faucets of existence including time space and creation itself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide