The Mega Man thread!

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I found the Japanese Promo for Megaman 5, Mega world 3 and RockBoard while looking up another game

This is obvious some early dev stuff since they don’t show a lot of the music or bosses, but interesting to note; Star Crusher was supposed to be a homing attack, Gravity Hold was a time stop, which makes the name make sense and Gyro blade could go all over the place.

The other game was Wily & Right no Rockboard - That’s Paradise <– Playthrough here. It’s kind of a weird Monopoly kind of game and the characters all have a unique win credentials. Light and Wily expand their facilities for world peace/domination respectively, Cossack builds bigger labs to carry out his research, Roll wants to build hospitals (for some reason) and Kalinka wants to build a castle to be a princess.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I figured I should try necroing this old thread by letting everybody know that the global version of Mega Man X DiVE has just come on mobile devices! Anybody playing it?
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cyborg_pony  
Interesting. Probably is only on mobile since most people own smartphones more than game systems sadly these days. But I believe both platforms have their strengths and weaknesses.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
I dunno Switch is kicking butt there. (Even kicking the PS4 & PS5’s butt.) And yes, it counts as a console, as it’s basically a console, but with a portable option.

@Cyborg_pony  
I hope so too, as my phone doesn’t have enough data.
Background Pony #EC82
How many different Mega Man incarnations are there? I’m more familiar with the original and X so far. (well, X for the music anyway)
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Background Pony #EC82
Classic
X
Volnutt
EXE
Starforce
Model-X(biometal)
Those are the game versions, then there’s:
Bad Box art(Cameo in stuff)
RubySpehere’s(90’s Cartoon)
A Brazilian comic(it gets pretty R-18 at times)
Wish upon a star(OVA)
Mega Man(Captain N)
Manga variants.
Archie Megaman
Fully Charged(CGI cartoon)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide