The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Exceptionally Average Individual And Lurker
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages - News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans [Potentially NSFW]

When you think about it, Channel Awesome does kind of alienate their own reviewers from mainstream fame. Sure, we all have different stances towards the mainstream, but what pride and prospect is there to make a living out of just talking about movies where only a niche crowd is affected?
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@angrybrony

You thinking about Sci Fi guy. I’m talking about SF Debris. (BTW I liked Sci Fi guy, I hope didnt do anything stupid or assholish).

@Cyborg_pony  
It was after The Bodly Flie. He tried to do diffrent vid series but it may be unpopular or not fun to do so he bring back Critic. But maybe he was forced behind scenes. In retrospect even if I enjoyed return I think that aniversary special was good finale for NC and rest of site. I prefer to forget they did more after that.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
He is only member to extend of his vid being also hosted on CA page, but nothing more. He is not member of that clique, or identifity as of much of CA contributor, his fanbase and viewers mostly come from outside. And I expluded people like him from my original question.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I’m pretty sure 8-bit Mickey’s still a brony… …You know, I don’t even know what other types of videos he even did, since I only ever saw him in the anniversary specials (in fact, he was wearing a Derpy shirt for most of To Boldly Flee).
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Princess♠Molestia

Mike Michaud, who actually runs most of the site and not Doug Walker, is a dick and constantly treats the people working there like crap, as does Rob Walker, Doug’s brother. And he’s also made a lot of poor business decisions. And Doug can’t really do anything about it since when they started the original ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com he deliberately gave himself very little power.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Princess♠Molestia  
Also, according to phelous, some of the members were insulting him for doing the special effects for the movies. he said that they would have just told him if they wanted a change in the past, but with to bodly flee, they said they were good, then talked shit about them behind his back
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Although a lot of the people who have left Channel Awesome as of late still do collabs with each other and other CA reviewers, former or otherwise. Heck, judging by some of Linkara’s tweets about it, apparently Phelous and Lupa will have some kind of appearance in the Atop the Fourth Wall movie (as well as a few others).
Background Pony #AC36
@ice1517  
I’d say it was good that Phelous left when he did if that’s how the other people on the site were going to be acting.

The management issues certainly don’t help matters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide