The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Sixtyfour215
Thread Starter - Fire Emblem Stuff
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ve only within this last year started watching Nostalgia Critic, so I don’t know anything about what’s happened with those other people.

But NC and Doug seem alright to me.

Also, Linkara is good, I’ve found. Not sure if he was ever in the same group of people as those.
Background Pony #AC36
@Background Pony #6315  
Pretty much. Most of the good reviewers were either fired or quit.

Now all that remains are the fairly subpar ones and reviewers that can easily be enjoyed on a place like YouTube.
Background Pony #AC36
@Virgil Stormblade  
Here’s hoping that Internet Aristocrat’s Channel Awesome video comes out soon.

I’d say at least a good chunk of these guys deserve to be taken down a peg or two.
Background Pony #AC36
@Virgil Stormblade  
Yes. Let’s not forget the social justice crowd.

I’m honestly happy people like Phelous got out when they did. I’d hate to see what would happen to them if they stayed any longer.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Anyone is still on site like Bronies or MLPFIM?

Or one from former members?

I’m talking about full members, not just people who use CA as way to get additional viewers (like SF Debris).
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I know this is probably old news, but since this is the place for it, Anyone else notice Nostalgia chick after coming on board and bringing in hipsters and ideologues Todd, the shark dweebs and other, not to mention some good reviewers either turn into assholes, leave or sadly take their life jumps ship for a feminist gossip rag?

I remember a while ago, Doug wanted to quit doing Nostalgia Critic, but he came back almost instantly. Probably because without him that site would have died as it rightly should have.

Also, I just saw the thing posted at the beginning and I have to ask who Mike is?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide