The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Background Pony #A7A8
I wish we could hide threads on these forums. The general discussion is full of shit I don’t want to see or read, yet it’s always there. Ugh, why not a ‘general bitching’ board as most of these threads I don’t prefer to see usually are? I’m sure that not everyone wants to see them either, the SJW thread, and whatever. Is there a way to hide them?
Background Pony #AC36
@Virgil Stormblade  
Oh, now I recognize her. Didn’t remember the name, but I did see her before on one of Doug’s reviews a few years ago. I guess I just forgot the name.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Virgil Stormblade  
how the hell should i know i’m getting 12 differnt story at once some anti-gg say he did some gg say he didn’t all wanted was god dame straight answer for all i know he got on the back got back of a bird and road it to mars
Background Pony #AC36
@Virgil Stormblade  
I kinda feel bad for Doug at times. I can only imagine how he would feel knowing about some of the drama surrounding some of his former and current contributors.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide