The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@angrybrony

And like Confused Matthew, he’s one of the more reasonable reviewers, in that although he has his opinions, he doesn’t shove them down his viewers’ throats, and encourages people to reach their own conclusions regarding the material he reviews.
Background Pony #AC36
Are Phelous, Cinema Snob, Lupa, and Bennett the Sage on the side of Sarkeesian like many of the other reviewers coming from Channel Awesome?
thevideonasty

We got a soup! soup!
@Background Pony #EC68  
I know Brad Jones (Cinema Snob) is generally politically neutral and chill. I love him a lot, he seems like a reasonable guy.

Team Snob’s what I mostly keep up with regarding TGWTG. I like watching Phelous, Film Brain, and MikeJ too, and they all seem pretty cool.
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Background Pony #EC68  
Todd, Nchick, Hagan, Dan Olson and CR are the biggest douches of them all. Though unfortunately Rap Critic is an AGGro, comparing GG to the KKK of all things. Leon Thomas and one of the newbies, from Shark Jumping are also AGGros.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
no actually i have very little noleg about it and very few straight answers about what gamegate is so i haven’t really gotin involved
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Virgil Stormblade  
so ok lets see if got these straight, from what i gathered some ass hats on Reddit, 4chan, and 8chan stated to threaten feminists with rape and other generally unpesent things and these has something to do with ethics
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide