The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
Cat in the Hat: Ka-ching!

But just to learn about how Youtube revenue works, how would talking about a classic Disney movie earn him more money?

@Beau Skunky  
If someone here is willing to bite the bullet and find out what he says about it, then maybe his episode won’t be as cringy.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched the NC Hunchback review. It was pretty good. Didn’t reveal any new info about the movie I didn’t already know, didn’t really give me a particularly unique perspective on it,but it was a fun video. Definitely one of his better ones in recent memory.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Yeah, it still has some dark moments, a li’l violence, the word “Hell” being used, (“Sleeping Beauty” got away with it too) and some surprising subject matter not normally in Disney movies.  
Such as villain Judge Frollo’s questionable morals, and religious-hypocracy. Though, at least, it still treats religion/religious folk fairly, (unlike alot of media nowadays) as the preist calls out Frollo on his B.S., (so there’s some good religious characters) and the Notra Dom church itself is sort’ve treated as an important symbolic character/landmark too, and as a safe haven. Not to mention, Frollo’s ironic demise complete with Bible quote was epic.

Still, it has some standard silly/comical characters, & moments (“Oh, look a mime!”) and musical Disney fair to keep it from being too gritty, and grim. The best Disney movies oftentimes have the light & dark content balanced well.
Background Pony #6E6A
How long do you think it’ll be before Allison stabs Lewis in the back since he’s one of her biggest ass-kissers right now?

I’m expecting anywhere between a year to maybe 2 tops. I would have said less than a year originally, but her recent “Victim Blame Angry Joe” behavior threw that off for me.
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I bet when I watch the NC episode, the Critic is gonna ask why Jason Alexander was included in this movie. And yes, I know it was to capitalize on future Disney movies making their own take on Robin Williams’ Genie.
Ebalosus
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Build commie blocks!
@Background Pony #6E6A

Makes you feel bad for Phelous eh?

Anyhow, to answer your question: probably, but what the triggering event will be is hard to deduce. My guess is that Lewis will get over his neuroses on the woke shit, and Allison will feel ‘betrayed’ by him.

Also, is anyone really surprised by how Allison turned out? Like with Spoony, the signs were always there if you looked hard enough or were paying attention. This isn’t me pulling a Historians Fallacy either, just me pointing out how their current behaviour is predicated on stuff that has been there for a while.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
Disney’s always used comedians in their animated movies sense Cliff Edwards voiced Jiminy Cricket.  
(And Dopey in “Snow White” was basically based on Harpo Marx.)

Even before “Aladdin” kinda popularized that in animated movies, that trend of using popular comedians as comical characters predates it. Buddy Hacket was a popular comedian, and was Scuttle the seagull in “The Little Mermaid,” and there was John Candy in “The Rescuers Down Under.” So that trend has been around a long time.

Even in non-Disney movies, there was Dom Deluise in Don Bluth’s classic “An American Tail,” and the voice of Gussy Maushaimer was Madeline Kahn basically recreating her hilarious character voice from “Blazing Saddles.”
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
I was legitimately disappointed when I sat down to watch Pebble and the Penguin and Hubie wasn’t voiced by Dom Deluise. I just assumed he was,I mean,look at Hubie! Not that the voice he had was bad.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I think Martin Short was the better choice actually.  
I recall, Don Bluth didn’t like how Penguin turned out, so he had his name removed from it, (in fact, he wasn’t keen on “Troll in Central Park” either, and said he hates the video sequels to his movies as much as his fans do) but it still has his familiar animation style.  
It definitely wasn’t his best, but “Penguin” did have some good things regardless. (Like hammy Tim Curry voicing the villain.)

Looking back, Dom Deluise was in alot of Don Bluth movies. He was great. (Sad Dom passed on.)
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
I knew about those. (Somewhat) I’m just going off what Lindsey Ellis said in her video essay about how Aladdin changed animation by screwing over Robin Williams. Yeah, its a copout to use another person’s video to back up my claim, especially if its from another former Channel Awesome member.

@Beau Skunky  
What about Rock-a-Doodle? The closest character they had tied to a comedian was Charles Nelson Reilly as Hunch, the Grand Duke of Owls’ bumbling nephew.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Red-Supernova  
I dunno if they screwed him over that badly, as Williams & Disney patched things up in the late ‘90s, and he starred in the third Aladdin movie, and the remake of “The Absent Minded Professor,” retitled “Flubber.”

Also, you forget comedians Phil Harris, and Eddie Deezen were in “Rock-a-Doodle,” as well. (Sadly, it was Phil’s last movie.)
Red-Supernova
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Passionate opinionator
@Beau Skunky  
Oh I know they patched things up later on. Mind I show you the video that talks about this?

Didn’t know Phil Harris was a comedian but I knew it was his last movie. Also I know Sandy Duncan isn’t a comedian but she still played my favorite character Peepers the mouse.
Background Pony #6E6A
@Ebalosus  
I could see it for something as petty as going off on him for not editing Doug or Brad out of any of his videos.

Speaking of Brad, I saw that a Vicstain was mocking the recent death of Marzgurl’s mother. While that’s definitely a scummy thing to do, at the same time I can’t feel too much sympathy for Kaytlyn considering she’s buddies with “two abusive little pieces of shit who did the exact same thing regarding the death of Brad’s father-in-law”: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChannelAwesome/comments/du3n5p/ctc_mocks_laura_for_crying_over_her_father/
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
I hated that movie,even when I was little. Which is weird,I liked nearly all Don Bluth’s other movies. I haven’t seen Troll in Central Park since I was like,five,but I remember really liking it. I saw Thumbelina when I was four or five,and just watched it again a month or two ago. Didn’t remember any of it. It was okay. My favorite Bluth movie is All Dogs go to Heaven. Or Secret of Nimh. Or Bartok. I can’t decide.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
even though it was a li’l Disney-like.

I think that was intentional I believe some studios tried to beat Disney by copying them.  
Of course Disney now owns the movie anyway
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide