The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #DD93
I should really stop reading stuff about Lily. It doesn’t do well for my mental health. Seeing a person doing all these disgusting thing and receive nothing but praise… It’s horrible. And the worst part is that I’m sensing that I’m beginning to use the same techniques as her in real life.
Jas

Sorry for bringing up a dead topic about the tips she did but isn’t it funny one of her tips was take advice when she gets upset over getting criticisms about her works.
Jas

You know what I’ll always find so amusing about Lily is the fact that she can in her writing tips say take advice when she could never do that in her life. Need I even bring up her First impressions of Netflix’s She-ra video?
Jas

@Osean-Kitty

been following the events on Kiwi Farms and I find it funny how Lily is all my friends say I ain’t bad as if she doesn’t have this bad habit of getting triggered when ever she gets called out on anything.
Jas

well apparently Lily has a video up called “stop saying Pixar aren’t for kids” I never saw anyone online saying that Pixar ain’t for kids
Jas

@Background Pony #C71E

to be honest and this is coming from someone who invested more time here then they really should of. This is pretty much a dead forum and also this person hasn’t said anything here on this forum in years and I doubt they’ll be replying now.
Background Pony #0F69
Not sure who needs to hear this, but rest in piss, the-e4b.tumblr.com. If you had behaved any other kind of way towards the people you were calling out (Ephrom Josine, Disneymaster, etc.), I’m sure people would eulogize you properly. But I don’t think you guys have it in you to regret what you did.

I know my voice doesn’t matter to you that much (I mean, I am replying to this thread without an account) but nonetheless, let this be my last words on the matter: Fuck the E4B. They do not deserve grace.
Background Pony #0F69
Really? Nobody made a stink about the last thing I posted here? Even though I was cussing some dudes on this thread out for bullying people? Even though I was talking about something that was only barely related to Lily?

Wow, this thread really is dead.
Background Pony #0F69
@Dex Stewart  
It’s only depressing if it’s 2021 and you still give a shit.

I gave up on the Lily drama about January of 2018, and tried not to look back since. Meanwhile, the E4B made it their mission to cover her every public lapse in judgment like it was the freaking Super Bowl: Down with Molestia, November Knockdown, Guard Break, Kaboom, #RespectTheArtist… the fact that I even know what these stupid things are just prove how easily I let myself get invested in it. And certainly didn’t help that Jojo wrote about this shit like it was some kinda Warhammer fanfic.

As for Lily herself… look, it was 2016/17, and I was very much an “SJW” by the metrics that this thread qualifies that term (although I think people call them “wokescolds” snow). I had put a lot of stock in Lily as one of the only voices on Brony/Cartoon YouTube that was willing to point out parts of the community that were gatekeeping people out that didn’t think about sexism or homophobia that much. I got invested in the drama because I wanted to stand up for her.

But as victims of her abuse were speaking out, it became clear to me that she was very much beyond repair. This whole whole entire controversy (from Down With Moslestia to maybe the ToonKritic drama in early 2018) was not worth participating in, and I hate that it took some overdramatic dinguses on Tumblr to make me realize that.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #0F69  
I meant more depressing for her. She once had fans,now,I’m sure there must still be some there,but she became so negative she was a chore to watch. I’m used to opinionated speakers,and even people who act like their opinion is fact. Rickey Layman,a Power Rangers YouTuber,used to casually act like RPM was bad.  
I used to follow most of the old brony analysts,most seem to have disappeared or moved on to other things. Lily,maybe she still talks about MLP,I really haven’t followed her closely since her rant on Korra. The last straw was when she complained about people complaining about She-ra.
Background Pony #0F69
@Dex Stewart  
I don’t think I could bring myself to watch any of her content, post-Guard Break. Lily, the person, had way too much baggage by then.

At least now, we have folks being raised by people like Toonrific Tariq instead.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide