The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

Only episode I really want to talk about is Griffin the Brush Off if only so I can bring up this point and I do say

sorry in advance but the all-caps feel needed. JOSH DID CUT OUT A TOXIC PERSON AND YOU’VE NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT HIM

LILY! You know I changed my mind because there is also her gushing about Flurry of Emotions in which she mentions

parents (though in this case an Aunt) have to learn that a baby only has so much patience. Well Lily, Twilight

might not of had to learn that lesson if her brother and your fave princess where smart enough to ask Twilight if

she had been able to look after her niece but I guess you where to busy whining about a little girl being evil to

think of that. Okay I am done now.
cdcdrr
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Here’s an interesting challenge for those who are bored: go through her list and keep track of how many of these you disagree with. I don’t mean ‘disagree’ in the sense of “I would have put these lower/higher” or “this wouldn’t make my list”, I mean you find yourself actively disputing whether it was good/bad/bland.

Good  
10. Spike at your Service (Spike being this obtuse really is ‘out of character’. Even when he’s just comic relief he’s tolerable. Not our fault you hate things with testicles.)  
9. The Maud Couple (Mudbriar is a ship sinker and intolerable. Really, really hated this episode.)  
8. All Bottled Up/Sound of Silence (You have 30 episodes to list, don’t cheat with the doubles, Lily)  
7. Discordant Harmony (I prefer my Discord to not be a clueless idiot. I hear Star Trek made the same mistake when Q wasn’t being a stealth mentor)  
6. Mysterious Mare-Do-Well/28 Pranks Later (Again with the double entries. MMDW is still on my shit list and 28 I can take it or leave it)  
5. A Health of Information (Good episode. Not that great, but good.)  
4. Griffon the Brush Off (Emblematic of the better writing in earlier seasons when teaching life lessons.)  
3. A Flurry Of Emotions (Not a fan of Satan-babu, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad or boring)  
2. Amending Fences (Yeah, totally agree. One of the most heartfelt and emotional episodes. Haven’t cried that much since Canterlot Wedding.)  
  1. It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies (Really don’t think this is by any metric the Best episode on any list, but certainly can see it listed as good.)

Bland  
  2. The Last Problem (There’s a real, valuable lesson about handling changes in there, it’s not mere pandering.)  
  3. Magical Mystery Cure (Really not that great. Some nice songs, but doesn’t feel like the culmination that earned Twilight her wings.)  
  4. The Cutie Map (No, it’s not communism. It’s just a nice adventure though, and I feel Starlight’s philosophy was deserving of more depth)  
  5. Winter Wrap Up (I liked the song. Otherwise, don’t necessarily agree or disagree.)  
  6. Filly Vanilli (I liked it just fine, but sure.)  
  7. The Perfect Pear (Shatner seemed unnecessary and it’s just another Romeo & Juliet story. Lay off the heterophobia though)  
  8. The Mean Six (I would have preferred it if the clones had had more impact to justify this episode, but Chrysalis deserved exposure)  
  9. Crusaders of the Lost Mark (Too many competing plotlines and lost opportunities make it appropriate for bland. Still would put it in good somewhere for at least exploring Diamond’s domestic life even if it’s again a bit rushed redemption.)  
  10. A Royal Problem (A good one just because I’m totally suckered in with fanservice. Even aside from that, Lily is just griping over Starlight.)  
  11. Slice of Life (More Brony hate. Why can’t you just ignore the fanservice and enjoy the ride?)

Bad  
  12. Yakity Sax (The Yakuza-phobe was an annoying instrument and Pinkie was being stupid. Hated it to.)  
  13. Shadow Play (I…agree again? Stygius was a waste and we desperately needed fewer and better redemption stories by this point.)  
  14. Fame and Misfortune (I smell salt. Does anyone else smell salt?)  
  15. Stranger Than Fanfiction (I would not have disagreed if there was any stated reason for hating it, but since she doesn’t…)  
  16. School Raze (Really doesn’t look like she got sent to hell, and while it’s a very sharp dichotomy with the bland redemptions, Cozy STILL did nothing to warrant forgiveness.)  
  17. Road to Friendship (Lily takes these stakes way too serious, and I like Starlight still exhibiting control freak traits)  
  18. Newbie Dash (This was not hazing. Still felt the cringe was real in this one, and that makes it deserving of this list)  
  19. Parental Glideance (Again, lots of cringe make it an understandable choice even if I don’t agree on Lily’s reasoning. Dash’s parents weren’t abusive and her telling them off was heartwrenching, if long overdue.)  
  20. A Rockhoof and a Hard Place/Do Princesses Dream of Electric Sheep? (Seriously, stop with the double slots, I’m trying to keep these descriptions short and succint! And don’t take it so serious, I knew these cartoon morals aren’t one-size-fits-all lessons when I was a kid.)  
  21. Dragon Dropped (I don’t like the ‘who smelt it dealt it’ attitude of “YOU’RE the dirty mind for bringing this up” accusations, but really? You’re accusing Rarity of being written as a pedophile? Thanks for that, now I can no longer watch this episode and just cringe over the dramatics. You had to make it actually list appropriate with your own hate.)

13/30  
    Looks like I’m well on my way to being Lily’s tool. I just need to move a little more towards the Regressive Left and think of straights as Heteronormative Crusaders by default.
Jas

@cdcdrr

I really don’t want to go through all of her list but now that I am much calmer then yesterday after seeing the video. I want to bring up some things for episodes I feel like talking about. Like I shouted with Griffin the Brush off. Josh did learn the lesson of the episode well and as we see it has made him nothing but a joke to Lily. Again one of my main issues with the episode in which Twi has to look after her niece is that Lily is being very unfair to Twi. Now yeah Twilight was in the wrong for losing her cool at a baby but we have to at least put some of the blame on her big brother and sister in law for you know just up and coming to her out of the blue and not even bothering to ask if Twilight had other plans.

Spike At Your Service is a horrible episode because of the fact Spike suddenly doesn’t know how to do simple things when he was shown doing task plenty of times during the show. As for me All Bottled Up would be a bit to hard for me to watch nowadays not because Lily likes the episode but because of how toxic Trixie her self would be during later episodes. Now don’t get me wrong Lily is right to call Starlight out for selling Trixie’s home but she also seems to want to ignore all the horrible things Trixie did to Starlight during the series run. Which again is annoying since Lily has said how you need to cut toxic people out of your lives yet look at how she treats Josh and Lizzy.
Jas

@Angrybrony

Okay here is the episode list as taken from Kiwi Farms.

These are the best to Lily

#10 Spike At Your Service  
#9 The Maud Couple  
#8 All Bottled Up / Sound of Silence  
#7 Discordant Harmony  
#6 Mysterious Mare Do Well / 28 Pranks Later  
#5 A Health of Information  
#4 Griffon the Brush Off  
#3 A Flurry of Emotions  
#2 Amending Fences  
#1 It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies

These are the Blandest to Lily

#10 The Last Problem  
#9 Magical Mystery Cure  
#8 The Cutie Map  
#7 Winter Wrap Up  
#6 Filli Vanilli  
#5 The Perfect Pear  
#4 The Mean Six  
#3 Crusaders of the Lost Mark  
#2 A Royal Problem  
#1 Slice of Life

These are the worst episodes to Lily

#10 Yakity Sax  
#9 Shadow Play  
#8 Fame and Misfortune  
#7 Stranger Than Fan Fiction  
#6 School Raze  
#5 Road to Friendship  
#4 Newbie Dash  
#3 Parental Glideance  
#2 Rockhoof and a Hard Place / Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep  
#1 Dragon Dropped
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

World's Okayest User
@Jas  
Okay here is the episode list as taken from Kiwi Farms.
These are the best to Lily
#10 Spike At Your Service
#9 The Maud Couple
#8 All Bottled Up / Sound of Silence
#7 Discordant Harmony
#6 Mysterious Mare Do Well / 28 Pranks Later
#5 A Health of Information
#4 Griffon the Brush Off
#3 A Flurry of Emotions
#2 Amending Fences
#1 It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies
These are the Blandest to Lily
#10 The Last Problem
#9 Magical Mystery Cure
#8 The Cutie Map
#7 Winter Wrap Up
#6 Filli Vanilli
#5 The Perfect Pear
#4 The Mean Six
#3 Crusaders of the Lost Mark
#2 A Royal Problem
#1 Slice of Life
These are the worst episodes to Lily
#10 Yakity Sax
#9 Shadow Play
#8 Fame and Misfortune
#7 Stranger Than Fan Fiction
#6 School Raze
#5 Road to Friendship
#4 Newbie Dash
#3 Parental Glideance
#2 Rockhoof and a Hard Place / Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep
#1 Dragon Dropped

Man all 3 of those are shit lists, especially the “worst”. And when you fuck up a worst list that has Newbie Dash in it that’s saying something
PuffyDearlySmith
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Fan of both G4 and G5
I can understand being a little annoyed if some one gets the details of your character wrong when doing fanart, but Lily overreacted big time. Of course given the utter contempt she holds for her fans in general this isn’t surprising.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

yeah reminds me of one of her older post and by older post I mean she was still Jerry Peet and at the time she was doing answering one of her many anime related questions she got and in short she was talking about how her hate of anime was so strong she called out someone who drew her using an anime generator.

@Angrybrony

that is a good point.
TenaciousDreamer2nd

@Jas  
Amending Fences and Spike at Your Service on the best?

Crusaders of the Lost Mark just bland instead of being the utter clusterfuck it was? Wha-?

I can agree completely with Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep being one of the worst, but… some of those choices are just… what?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide