The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #43A4
@Jas

TBH, I stopped watching the review as soon as I saw Lily there because I know that she wouldn’t stop bitching about Starlight all the time. And of course Road To Friendship would be the one where she’s worst pony. Seriously Sketchy? Lily Peet of all people in a collab with you? No offense but I really disagree with the latter half of Season 8 being garbage.
Jas

@Background Pony #FAF4

yeah and Lily also seems to have it out for Twilight now too. Her recent Glass of Water video she seemed to be all on Twilight’s case for Flurry of Emotions and yet never bad mouthed Princess Cadence or Shining Armor for pretty much coming by last minute to have Twilight babysit their baby girl. That and jabs at Josh because hahahah that never gets old by the way the jabs get old Lily.
Background Pony #43A4
@Jas

It’s strange that Lily talks about the immaturity of the fandom yet she herself is much more petty and immature than most bronies. That should tell you something.
Background Pony #889D
@Background Pony #FAF4  
To be fair, in The Road to Friendship, isn’t it common sense to not sell aomething that’s not yours, especially if it’s something valuable to another person?
Background Pony #889D
Though the video does end with the possibility that Sketchy will be part of Lily’s next big video project, which would be MLP Season 8 is Garbage and Here’s Why.
Jas

@Mr. Ghostman

Other thing people have pointed out is for all of Lily’s whining about how much MLP:FIM abuse redemption arcs we still have characters like the Changeling Queen along with the Flim-Flam brothers still around not redeemed at all and for some reason she thinks making a child evil is a great injustice.
Background Pony #889D
@Mr. Ghostman  
That’s true, but it still feels like common sense went out the window with Starlight in that episode. Definitely not the best episode for the character.

@Jas  
When it comes to length, I do believe the video won’t be as long as the Korra or Steven Universe videos, since those videos talk about the whole shows in general, while this one will only focus on only one season of the show. Though I have a feeling it’ll still be a lengthy video.

And while it’s true that Chrysalis and the Flim-Flam Brothers are still villains, there’s still the possibility that they could be redeemed at the last minute.

As for Cozy Glow, I still see Lily’s viewpoint being that a filly gets punished for her actions, while Starlight is forgiven despite her actions seeming to be worse than Cozy’s actions.
Jas

@Background Pony #C338

Must be a very delayed last minute since the only time I can think of Flim and Flam being treated sympathetically was that episode that first showed Las Pegasus and they still did the same thing the one-off villain did at the end and Chrysalis seems a bit revenge focused.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Background Pony #C338  
Starlight tried to stop the Mane 6 from ever getting together, not knowing the consequences. Cozy Glow tried to remove all magic from Equestria (except possibly pegasus flight) which IRL would be like someone removing all of the planet’s hadrons (though not as severe).
Background Pony #889D
A new video came out from Lily today. The video was a Cokmunity Bullshit video focused on Drago, a creepy member of the community and also a pedo, who’s so obsessed with Starlight Glimmer that he tries to scam artists into making art for him for free, to harassing anyone who either dislikes the character or ships the character with any other characters other than himself.
Background Pony #7E22
@Background Pony #C338  
I’m not going to watch the video mainly because I already got the information from Below-Depth’s tumblr directly and have spread awareness, but please tell me she’s not using one scummy fan’s actions to denounce Starlight fans?
Background Pony #889D
@Background Pony #9F96  
Just for a one-off joke and that’s it, the rest of the video doesn’t focus on Starlight fans. The rest of the video tells everything about Drago and his actions.

The main reason Lily made this video is because her friend Carousel (the mod behind Honeycrisp Tales) was one of the many artists who had to deal with this sicko. Turns out Drqco has a deep hatred towards the Honeycrisp character and he made some questionable and disturbing comments about the character as well.
Background Pony #7E22
@Background Pony #C338  
Okay that’s good to hear, glad she’s focusing on the real issue. Though this really does show the selective journalistic manipulation she has. Of all the creeps of course it’s a Starlight Brony who’s attached to something she enjoys. She attracts the crowd with a real issue but sprinkles in her own biases and ideologies but very subtly in a way that makes you feel ashamed of having something in common with the subject. From liking anime, to going to conventions, to associating with fans in question. It’s sickening, because you can’t call her out because overall she’s doing good, and you look like an enabler for doing so. Looking at the comments it’s clear people see her as a voice for their problems but what they’re not hearing is her voice spliced in there.
Jas

@Angrybrony

But Angry don’t you see this artist didn’t dare ask Lily for something as simple as being credited. Surely that is good enough for someone like Lily. /s
Background Pony #889D
@Background Pony #9F96  
I’m pretty sure this is reason she made the video, as I said before.

“The main reason Lily made this video is because her friend Carousel (the mod behind Honeycrisp Tales) was one of the many artists who had to deal with this sicko. Turns out Drqco has a deep hatred towards the Honeycrisp character and he made some questionable and disturbing comments about the character as well.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide