The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@maverick159  
I think what makes this story is the fact the professor is so pathetic and childish for being laughed for tripping that he assaults a student. He is nothing more then a schoolyard bully and a boy that never became an adult.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
I’ve heard of other teachers like that being severe jerks to students before many times.

It’s no wonder some parents prefer home-schooling. (And even some states are trying to demonize/outlaw that…)
Jas

Here is something that might melt Peet’s brain.

https://derped2.tumblr.com/post/167239350188/your-raifu-is-shit-the-one-true-nugget

basedheisenberg
One gun owning Texan plumber with no military/police background and a rifle nails the Texas Church shooter in a gap between his body armor with ONE SHOT and makes the dude break his attack and flee. He joins up with another guy he’s never met, explains the situation, and the two run the fleeing fucker down in a vehicle until the shooter went off road and died.
Police receive several months of training, including firearm instruction, and get tens of thousands of dollars in surplus military equipment, and still haphazardly mag dump dozens of rounds in engagements and can barely hit their target.
basedheisenberg
Quick Addendum:
-The civilian who shot the attacker, Stephen Williford, is a certified NRA firearms instructor.
-He was barefoot the whole time.
coffeeandspentbrass
“Yipee Ki Yay, motherfucker!”
the-one-true-nugget
Good shit
your-raifu-is-shit
I love how utterly this situation destroyed the entire gun-grabber narrative.
Good guy with a gun never stops mass shooting? This one did.
Civilians can’t be that accurate? This one was.
More guns will only turn the situation into a running gun battle? Didn’t happen.
AR-15s are only used for evil? Good guy had one here.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
I wanna know what peet thinks of brazil. Will she say it’s a great country because the left runs the place? I really wanna hear her “thoughts”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide