The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Here are some Peet related archives.

http://archive.is/WLXk8

midnightbluerose93 asked:
I’ve been getting stupid anons saying I’m hypocritical for liking Sunset Shimmer but disliking Starlight Glimmer. I never understood why I’m hypocritical for liking a wonderful and we’ll rounded character over a boring and unsympathetic one. What are your thoughts?
Sunset is sympathetic, well written, and adorable as fuck.
Starlight possesses none of these qualities.

This isn’t aimed at Peet but the person asking but why would you tell Peet about this.

http://archive.is/j1eEK

deriogames asked:
Some dude named Just a Robot on YouTube made a video about how you don’t understand why people hate you. Maybe cover it in a video? I dunno, just thought you should know
I’ve already addressed it before it’s release: The reasons people give for hating me are often deceptive (they ignore similar instances of the accused behavior all around them), flagrantly misleading (accusing me of getting people to draw Rule 34 of a teenager for her opinions about Zelda, in reality I suggested they assert that a grown woman who couldn’t stop raging about gay ships was probably compensating for something) or just complete and total lies (sockpuppeting, deviancy, abuse, ect).
The dislike came first. The bullshit came after.
I do not need to be notified of every bitchy cry-in someone makes about me. I have actual work to do and I cannot afford the time.

Okay one the mods of this website did catch you sockpuppeting, Two you said Ink Rose is a Lesbian just because

she doesn’t like a pairing and told people to cyberbully her, and for a 3rd point I love how you said you cannot

afford the time and yet you replied to this person. I know there are other points but everyone else knows how

Peet is lying again.

http://archive.is/A0xUc

anonymous asked:
What do you think of Daryl Davis and how he has befriended klan members and even convinced some of them to leave the klan?
Real life Stockholm!Sonata: Reckless and stupid decision that paid off by sheer luck.

Up yours Peet Daryl Davis showed how love is better then violence and your in a sense spitting in his face.

http://archive.is/2JckW

anonymous asked:
Lily, if every single member of the USA Republican Party were to disappear overnight, would that actually solve America’s problems? Because even if they were outright gone, there’s still the thousands, if not millions of Republican supporters who could still theoretically form just some kind of replacement party in their absence.
Perhaps, but making a political party is not that easy.
First of all, the Republicans pandered to a lot of various aspects of human worthlessness. Libertarians, the wealthy, the super-religious, KKK/Neo-Nazis, the list goes on. Those different fringes would form fringe parties and pander to a much smaller group of people. You end up with a dozen Libertarian Parties, too small to do anything. The right wouldn’t be as unified as it currently is if there wasn’t already a big party paying lip service to them.
That’s a reality of politics that a lot of people don’t grasp. Big parties make politics more moderate, small parties make politics more extremist. Many centrists don’t grasp that because they see one dividing line between parties and stupidly cry “IT’S SO PARTISAN!”
Additionally, many milquetoast conservatives who vote Republican entirely out of habit because they’re not lazy enough to stay home, but too lazy to think about who they’re voting for so they copy what their family does will now have to think about what they vote for. Considering many of these people describe themselves as “Center-Right” they’re likely to vote for the actual Center-Right party: The Democrats.

http://archive.is/DPNRV

before I copy and paste what is in the link there is a screencap showing someone withdrew their pledge of 15 bucks to Peet.

I fucking hate it when people do this. If you’re gonna check “Some other reason” then just fill in the reason. Is that so hard?

While I am sure it is annoying Peet but maybe the person who is withdrawing the money didn’t put down a reason

because they knew you where going to whine about it. Guess they lose either way since here we are seeing you

whine.
Jas

To make sure this gets back to being Peet related and to help stop the flame war of cute Sunset or cute Starlight. Has Peet said anything else talk worthy?
Jas

I know I already posted this but this is just more of Peet hating nonviolent methods because she is just to stuck in being right.

anonymous asked:
What do you think of Daryl Davis and how he has befriended klan members and even convinced some of them to leave the klan?
Real life Stockholm!Sonata: Reckless and stupid decision that paid off by sheer luck.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jas  
I know I already posted this but this is just more of Peet hating nonviolent methods because she is just to stuck in being right.
anonymous asked:

_
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
Now where’s the obligatory Starlight Glimmer circlehate and then the other obligatory ‘kek he’s right Starlight sucks I’m speciaaalll’.

Okay I’m done
Revolution512

@Derped  
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, Jerry Peet is a Rat Man from the Skaven Under-Empire. They need to gather enough Warpstone and materials to conquer the realm of the Man-things! He wants to kill-slay Trump and hump-hump Josh in the bum-bum.

Also… I wouldn’t be surprised if Hillary Clinton were a Skaven as well.
Jas

@Revolution512

Yeah Peet really is the ex that can’t get over the fact their friend wised up about how toxic they where and is

instead trying to make the other person sound toxic. With the way Peet is acting I am just thinking that even

Yandere-Chan would tell Peet to get over it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide