The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

You know I will always find it amusing that after years of Lily wanting a villain in MLP:FIM to be you know unrepentant evil she then gets upset because said villain is a child and was making all sorts of excuses at why Cozy Glow’s plan should of been done by either Neighsay or Queen Chrysalis which doesn’t make any sense with how both of those adults are known to be.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

eh it is Christmas time and besides sometimes it is nice for this break air.

Here is the mental health video with KP that Lily mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlWAm4ckR3s

Only things I can really bring up is that using Mulan for a reference to Gender Dysphoria just feels wrong and even though the content warning at the start of the video mentioned them talking about CSA. I don’t really think they did.
Jas

China is like the golden ticket of excuses for movies. “Why aren’t you putting proper representation in your movies?” “Because China is one of our biggest consumers and China hates representation. It’s not that we don’t want to put in representation, it’s that we just can’t, we swear.”
Anonymous

American Companies: “Oh we can’t because China!”
America: Is more violently homophobic than any other country
Brass Melody
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Gas Loving Baritone Butt
@Jas  
>America  
>Violently homophobic

Have you seen the middle east at all Lily? Do you know what happens to anyone who catches onto someone else being homoerotic? Also yeah. China is not at all progressive. If you ever wonder why Blizzard rewrites their characters to be straight, that’s why. Better to get those commie dollary-doos than send a message.
Jas

Here is something ironic.

How do you feel about Vivziepop supporting any kind of shipping regarding Hazbin? I understand it’s to avoid fandom witch-hunting but I feel like there’s a better way to handle that sorta thing rather than giving a couple of freaks the greenlight to draw whatever they want
Anonymous

As a creator, I understand wanting to wash your hands of shipping in the vast majority of cases. You already dictate canon, so it’s not like most of them will become canon. There’s only so much power a person has to supervise people.

So you know content creators can only do so much to control their fans and yet you still wanted to attack Josh for “not controlling his fans” when there was only so much he can humanly do about his hardcore fans. Oh and this is also rich coming from someone who seems really controlling on what she’ll allow fans to do for her.

Making an edit because I feel snarky.

https://lily-orchard.tumblr.com/post/189910361500/why-do-nintendo-fanboys-say-the-switch-is-great

why do nintendo fanboys say the switch is great, when many of the great games are also on other consoles jfc
Anonymous

Blind Nintendo loyalty is an epidemic

said by a woman who seems to think early adopter mean as long as the console is being sold. Oh, and also said by woman who defends Family Guy and Big Bang Theory to death and gets upset when people criticize the shows
Jas

Eh here have a triple post.

https://archive.li/Ik0XM

This is why shows like The Loud House, Teen Titans Go, Hilda and DC Superhero Girls tend to slant more toward overt comedy and don’t take themselves very seriously, because they’re made by people who know why the old shows of the 90’s we all got hooked on got so popular because they actually made them. Meanwhile people who really liked Powerpuff Girls or Avatar or Teen Titans can often very rarely tell you the real reasons they were good, and what they tell you about those shows will often prove to be completely untrue upon investigation. So when you have a generation of people who grew up with Teen Titans and Avatar, fundamentally misunderstood them, and then went on to make their own shows despite only having an art degree, some minor animation experience and no writing qualifications whatsoever? You get shows that are a bloody fucking mess.

— Glass of Water - The Last Horse Video
Jas

@That Little Faggot with the Earring and the Makeup

I am also pretty sure that people did give good reasons for liking OG Powerpuff girls and Avatar and Teen Titans but Lily just ignores them because of her childish “only reason people darker stuff is because they are all a bunch of kids who pretends darker is more mature” mindset. I mean she can’t even argue that some dark shows take it to far it because she has to generalize everything it seems or at least it feels that way which is amusing since she once said don’t generalize everyone who is a feminist or Black Lives Matter activist because of a few bad eggs when she treats all gamers, all bronies and all anime fans like they are the worst fandoms ever.
EquestrianScholar
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

With everything Lily has done over the years, yeah that actually is very much an issue. Especially with the things she’s said and done towards the Brony Analysis community and towards many of the people that I thought KP was friends with.

It’s like finding out that one of your friends is hanging out with one of your old bullies or abuser, or just someone in general who had been spread misinformation and toxicity that has negatively affected others.. Especially towards many within your friend group.
Jas

@EquestrianScholar

sorry to sound like a pessimist at the start of a year. Is it possible KP has had a falling out with the others or is it possible she is unaware of Lily’s slander of Bronies?
Background Pony #AABA
@EquestrianScholar  
Or you know, it could be because Lily defended KP in an old GOW about the claims about poor work conditions foe her editors, even though it was voluntary.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide